- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Welcome to my Music Studio where you can begin a life long musical journey. I look forward to guiding you or your child wherever you may be on the path to making and loving music.
I provide every student with both live lesson time and careful preparation/ guidance. 30+ years of experience along with constant honing of the craft insure a high quality learning opportunity.
A beginning string class developed into an active performing group. DASSE presented several Music History Programs, Music at the Library, school demonstrations, and numerous other events. The group regularly played at the DuBois Area Student Honors Recital. In 2009 DASSE received a Pennsylvania Arts grant to present live concerts in the Tri-County area.
Fritz Piano & Organ provided teaching space in a very convenient location, our local mall.
All piano and voice majors at CSSM participated in handbell choir in which new music was learned each week for a Saturday concert. These groups ranged from raw beginners to very advanced pupils. I also taught theory and presented master classes.
I directed the band program which included beginners through high school. I conducted an excellent flute ensemble which performed at various venues. I taught classroom music and children's choir for grades K-6. I prepared students for competitions and directed two concerts per year. I currently teach private lessons at DCS.
I taught private piano lessons to children and adults.
My music duties included high school theory classes, general music K - 12, handbell choirs, and concert choirs. I also taught private lessons as needed. I presented two concerts per year and prepared students for interscholastic Fine Arts competition.
· Piano · In studio She is a dynamic teacher..her style of meeting my sons gift' s is amazing ! She has taught him so much. He enjoys going to his lessons
· Piano · Online Edna is a great teacher! I played piano off and on for many years, and wanted to refresh my memory. Edna has been very helpful and supportive with helping me achieve my goals. She's also very patient and flexible with scheduling.
· Violin · Online Please, right from Day 1, I can see that she is a woman who knows what she is doing, and with humility, teaches it to others. I am so glad to have met her.
· Piano · In studio My son has learned so much and he loves playing and is such a good piano player. I love watching him play. Very good teacher and very nice
· Upright Bass · In studio You could not possibly be disappointed/displeased with the instruction from Edna.
· Piano · In studio Best piano instructor I've had. Very kind, and friendly environment in her home when I took lessons. It was a great experience learning from her!
· Piano · In studio Edna is a seasoned professional with proven experience in developing a wide range of students at varying skill levels. Her passion for music and teaching is evident, and she goes 'the extra mile' to creatively tailor her approach to each student's goals, needs, and musical preferences. She also incorporates music theory, history, and a variety of performance opportunities into her studio options. My sons have greatly enjoyed musical activities with Edna, and as a music teacher myself (now out-of-state), I highly recommend her.
· Piano · In studio She is kind,patient, and prepared. She always cares on how her students are doing. She can motivate her students to do good. She is a great music teacher.