I am a classically trained singer from Memphis, TN. I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in Music Performance from Murray State University in Murray, KY. While in college, I found my love for performing and was seen in several musical productions, opera workshops, and was a member of the MSU Concert Choir. In 2010, I sang with the MSU Concert Choir at Carnegie Hall in New York City. I taught voice lessons at Lane Music and assisted with musicals for the STARS Enrichment Program at St. Georges Independent School, both in Germantown, TN. I am moving to NYC August 6th and am available to begin teaching your student the week of August 8th!
• Market my services to the community through my website, business cards and brochures
• Teach voice lessons to students and perform in theatrical productions and operas professionally
• Assisted the fine arts teacher with students’ musical productions
• Helped with students at the after-school care
• Taught Orff music to pre-K through 8th grade students through singing and Orff instruments
• Helped prepare students for their grade level programs throughout the year
• Guided students through acting exercises and improvisation activities
• Helped students prepare a script and rehearse the show to perform at the Festival of Plays
Sigma Alpha Iota is a professional International Music Fraternity for women. Formed to uphold the highest standards of music and to further the development of music in America and throughout the world, it continues to provide musical and educational resources to its members and the general public.Sigma Alpha Iota operates its own national philanthropy, Sigma Alpha Iota Philanthropies, Inc.