- Teaches students:
- and Ages 5+
- Teaching since:
- September 1992
I have been working as freelance translator and tutor for over 20 years. I enjoy to work with people and teach/ learn about different cultures.
September 2007 to Present
President, Alana Studios of Design (Phoenix, AZ)
• Assist clients seeking a complete makeover of their houses or offices
• Support clients re-decorating homes and offices and transform spaces
• Help optimize client’s budget and provide options within means
• Handle all interior design tasks – including marketing, implementation, costing, planning, job supervision, management
Project Director and Legal Assistant | Eckley and Associates August 2007 – August 2015
• 8 year of relevant experience as a Legal Assistant with Attorneys’ Unit
• Highly skilled in assisting attorneys with managing legal documents
• Hands on experience in organizing and handling document productions for litigation
• In depth knowledge of preparing documents and performing research activities
• Assist with preparation of legal documents
• Assist in litigation procedures and project management
• Respond to client inquiries
• Perform research activities pertaining to precedents and other information
• Schedule appointments and take phone calls
• Organize law libraries and case files
• Coordinate outside attorney services such as court filing and exhibits management
• Travel plan
• Organize and coordinate seminars
• Plan and organize events for the firm
• Litigation support as Legal Assistant to 6-Trial Attorneys Office. Legal research and processing of Complaints, Answers, Arbitration, Mediations, Motions, Rule 26 disclosures and Forensic Statements, interrogatory an production request processing, site viewings, deposition set-up
• Litigation Forensic Support Construction Defect and Transactional Negligence or Fraud Claims--Determined need for forensic use of experts, contacted, oriented and engaged experts, assisted in site testing, documentation and opinion development, Rule 26 disclosure an deposition preparation
• Designed and executed successful social media campaign for Law Firm: Increased on-lines presence by 60%, increased Firm net profits by 15%.
• Designed and executed a new product and sales program which sold Law seminars and generated e-product sales for Law Firm: Increased in-market exposure for law firm through setting up and packaging live seminars; generated new retail law software media product for entirely new area of retail sales and expanded legal markets for Firm out of state, adding new law staff for states, increased Firm profits by 24% in media areas and product sales.
• Added Forensic Inspection and Design as new Firm product, generating an entirely new firm profit-point, ultimately resulting in a profitable spin-off: Created an inspection and
redesign department for Firm's construction defect cases which was so profitable it was eventually spun off separately as a profitable, firm-owned forensic inspection company.