- Teaches students:
- Ages 5+
- Teaching since:
- October 2011
I am a creative and hardworking young professional teacher focused on the accomplishment of my student’s goals in piano performance.
I always have a positive attitude while constantly looking to motivate my students to play music with passion and feeling.
My specialties are in classical piano performance, technique and musicality.
With a blend of the American school methods and the musical Russian school I guarantee a fast progress learning to play piano in a both fun and rigorous way.
My music home studio is located in Farmington Hills, Michigan.
With multicultural diverse experience in teaching piano and voice lessons, my goal is to make sure that my students are happy when they will play/sing their favourite song, from Mozart to Disney music, or movie soundtracks.
See you soon!
Teaching piano and voice lessons with a variety of styles and genres to students from age 5 to adults.
Depending on the student’s preferences the classes contain:
- Piano warm-ups with finger exercises and major/minor scales.
- Lessons based on Alfred Piano Books, Piano Adventures Books and Suzuki Methods
- Homework theory assignments
- Ear training
- Piano pieces for recital performance from various musical eras
- Vocal warm-ups with breathing exercises, scales and arpeggios.
- Pop, Jazz songs, Broadway musicals.
My specialties are in voice performance, classical piano performance, piano technique and musicality.
Teaching piano and voice classes with different types of students, children and adults who aspire to develop their musical skills.
- Vocal lessons containing warm-ups, breathing/vocal exercises, musical intonation, various genres of songs.
- Piano accompanist for the vocal lessons. This helps the students to better fine tune their voice and control their pitch.
- Piano lessons based on the student’s style preferences.
- The lessons include piano technique skills, scales, arpeggios, chords, piano finger exercises by C.L Hanon and pieces from baroque, classical, romantic era to pop and modern music.
- Providing feedback to the student’s parents after every lesson to increase the performing progress.
The Theoretical High School Mihai Ionescu is a private, undergraduate educational institution with more than 300 students and preschoolers, situated in the city center of Bucharest.
My job at the theoretical high school was based on teaching piano classes to the students starting from kindergarten to elementary school.
- Lesson plans based on the Russian school: music theory, reading notes, piano technique skills and classical pieces for students in kindergarten and elementary school.
- Organized summer and winter talent shows to see the student’s achievements and progress.
- Engaged students in discussions about music history and classical composers.
Students winning several prizes at national piano competitions in Bucharest, Romania.
Obtained the teaching certificate during the studies at University of Music in Bucharest.