- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
David Boudreaux has spent his entire life studying, writing, conducting and performing music. As a native to Louisiana, David has a unique perspective on music. He has been influenced by classical, jazz, rock, pop, Cajun and musical theater, and he has studied piano for 17 years
Over the span of his career, David Boudreaux has taught piano for over 13 years, accompanied for many different choirs, led orchestras, musical theatre productions, written music for film and more. He obtained his Bachelor's degree from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette in Music Media and a Master’s degree from NYU in Scoring for Film and Multimedia. With his plethora of experience, David can cater to students of any age or variety of interest.
As a primary goal, music should be fun and engaging. It simply has no lasting effect on a student if he or she cannot relate or enjoy the process of learning this incredible craft. Therefore, all students are approached with a method that suits the individual.
· · David is an extremely talented composer and pianist who is also very knowledgeable about music technology. We were classmates in the graduate program at NYU, and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is interested in any of these pursuits.
· Piano · In studio David is a fantastic teacher! He is very knowledgeable and gave me lots of new insights into my piano playing. For example, I had been experiencing wrist tension for a bit and didn't know how to solve it and immediately he was able to identify the issue and gave me different solutions to rethink my approach. He is kind, patient, and articulated. My shortcomings also included theory and I wanted to compose a bit on the side, and he was able to help me with one of my small projects.