- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hi, my name is Dave Muto, and I've been teaching guitar & bass for over 13 years. Working as a professional musician, I've made the time to teach students of all ages. Teaching has been my passion alongside performing since I first picked up an instrument, and I look forward to meeting and working with you all soon!
I teach guitar and theater classes at different public schools throughout the school week. Each school has three classes containing kids ages 5-10, making for a total of about 100 kids each week.
I rotate between teaching students in private 30 minute/1 Hour sessions, as well as conduct programs that teach kids the value of performance by putting them together in "bands" we form within our student body. I also teach early education classes to children ages 3-6.
· Guitar · In home My daughter really took to Dave and we can't wait to continue working with him! He's an excellent teacher!
· Guitar · In home Dave is really a great instructor. Our son Thomas (6yo) loves his lessons. Dave is calm, nice and explains very well. He is always positive and teaches fun things and songs (like Mario Bros that Thomas loves). I highly recommend David. He is great.
· Bass Guitar · In home We feel very lucky finding a teacher like Dave. He teaches my 11 yrs old Bass at our home. We trust him completely with our child, he's always pleasant, smiles and on-time. He's knowledgeable in his trade and our son likes working with him. We would and will recommend him to anyone that's looking for a music teacher.
· Guitar · In home dave is amazing! he teaches electric guitar to our boys - ages 6 and 9. he is patient (i mean really patient) and so kind. he also understood immediately how different they are (our youngest wants to rock out and our oldest likes the Beatles); and so he took two different approaches, which have really paid off. would recommend him 100%
· Bass Guitar · In studio Boy let me tell you, this guy Dave knows how to play!! I came late for the first lesson but I'll be take considerable measures to never do that again. This guy is very knowledgeable, very passionate and very very respectful of what you know, or in my case don't know. The house was a little on the small side but it's definitely enough for your lesions, I highly highly recommend that you give this man a try. Like now. Can't wait for new lesson!!
· Guitar · In home My 6 years old daughter loves her guitar lesson, she is learning playing guitar and also she has a great time with Dave. Dave is a very good teacher, very nice and patient.
· Bass Guitar · In home Dave is the best teacher I have had! He is patient, knowledgeable, and just an overall friendly guy. He teaches to your speed and makes the experience fun. I would definitely suggest booking a lessen with Dave - you wont regret it.