I was classically trained in piano for more than 10 years starting when I was eight years old. I've received Certificate of Merit multiple times for performance and theory. I've played many recitals performing pieces by composers like Beethoven, Bach, Mozart, Rachnominoff, Debussy, Chopin and others. From piano I branched out into bass and guitar. I play almost any every style of music for all these instruments and am well-versed in tablature, chord charts and traditional notation.
I have played bass on an American nationwide tour in with a friend's band, recorded on various projects with piano, guitar and bass, played for numerous local bands, received guitar string sponsorship. I have also toured China with a performing arts group playing guitar and singing. I have written around 500 songs. My experience is extremely broad and music has been one of my biggest passions in life since I was young!
*** Lesson Details ***
I will help you achieve your musical goals! If you want to learn classical music and theory, I will teach you those things. If you want to learn how to play rock by ear, I'll help you do that. I have played and/or studied almost every kind of music imaginable and am ready to help you be the best you can be at whatever your musical goals are.
I will lay out clear practice directions at every lesson to make sure we are making progress. I am very patient and I like to make music fun no matter what we're studying! I sometimes cover a lot of ground with my lessons but I will always make sure to check in to see that you're getting everything and catching on.
*** Specialties ***
Performance, theory, music reading. Classical, rock, pop, blues, jazz, metal.
· Piano · In home Professional, on time and fun with the kids!
· Piano · In home Danny is very patient and helpful. I've improved a lot with him.
· Piano · In home Awesome experience!
· Guitar · In home Danny is teaching both of my boys... one in piano and another in guitar. He's a wonderful teach and very kind and upbeat person which makes learning fun. Please see my review for his piano lessons as well. Highly recommend him!
· Piano · In home Danny is a very kind and fun teacher and my boys really like him. We are so happy to have him as a teach and look forward to many more lessons! He has a great approach to teaching and I can tell has a "plan" for beginners while keeping it interesting and still fun for the youngsters. I'm thinking of taking some lessons from him too soon to get back into piano and or kickoff some guitar!
· Piano · In home Natalie looks forward to her next lesson with Danny. Danny is professional, and we're off to a great start.
· Guitar · In home Danny is an super friendly instructor. Looking forward to future lessons!
· Piano · In home He has a very warm personality. He is easy to communicate with and a great listener. He focuses very quickly on your learning style. He teaches to your level and pushes just enough to make it challenging and fun. Absolutely recommend!
· Piano · In home Danny works great with me, he has taught me so much in just five lessons.
· Piano · In home Danny is a Great teacher. Already a guitar player, I was looking for a "different" kind of teacher, one that could help me transpose guitar songs/ chords to the piano. Danny is genuine and very creative. He works with the student on all levels. He is patient and open to where I am wanting to go with the piano. In only 3 lessons I am in love with playing the piano, I play ALL the time. I love the sounds that are available to me now.
Our lessons are challenging and fun at the same time. I am blessed.