- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
ORDER BEFORE JULY 1ST TO SAVE 25%
ON JULY 1ST: $40/lesson, NOW: $30/lesson
ON JULY 1ST: $80/hour, NOW: $60/hour
Dan H. has won 'Best Music School'-award for four consecutive years: 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 —see photos.
Some of Dan’s past students have been finalists in televised talent shows and now enjoy professional music careers. For example, Sofia Olsson, (”True Talent" Finalist, Sweden), Feridah Rose ("Denmark's Got Talent" Semi-Finalist), and Rasma Freimane ("Top Overall Vocalist", Tech Music School, London) —see videos.
Now you have an opportunity to learn from acclaimed producer, composer, pianist, and vocal coach, Dan whose resume includes studio recordings, Radio- and TV broadcasts, and concerts in venues such as the Presidential Palace of Ukraine, the Latvian Government, the nationally televised talent show, ‘Clash Of The Choirs’, Christmas Spectacular, and Coca-Cola Holiday Caravan. Dan has performed in 30+ countries on four continents, and his music is available on Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon, etc.
Dan holds an MA from Uppsala University and is currently writing his Doctoral Dissertation. With Dan, you will receive unparalleled, professional, and masterful classes. Do not miss this opportunity to learn from an award-winning expert in his field. Allow me to take you to the next level, whether you are a beginner or an experienced virtuoso. I teach all ages and skill levels.
I look forward to guiding you on your educational journey! Lessons are offered either in my home studio in Kent, WA, *or* I can teach you through live, online private video lessons.
I moved to WA from Sweden (Europe) in 2014. I have twenty years experience in performance and teaching music. I have recorded studio albums as well as performed before the Latvian Cabinet, the Presidential Palace of Kiev, and in Clash Of the Choirs.
Prior to moving to WA in 2014, I lived in Scandinavia where I had my own music school. I have twenty years experience in performance and teaching music. I have recorded studio albums as well as performed before the Latvian Cabinet, the Presidential Palace of Kiev, and in Clash Of the Choirs.
From 2004-2007, I was employed full time as the music director of New Generation Church (Riga, Latvia). I have twenty years experience in performance and teaching music. I have recorded studio album as well as performed before the Latvian Cabinet, the Presidential Palace of Kiev, and in Clash Of the Choirs.
This post graduate degree makes me an expert in the subject of political science.
· Singing · Online I can't say enough about Dan. I was nervous signing up my 5-year-old for singing lessons online because I didn't think it would be engaging enough to keep his attention. Dan is not only engaging, but patient and and works great with my child. Thank you Dan!
· Piano · In studio Dan is a great teacher who pay attention to details and take lot of efforts to make proper different arrangements for my two boys who are at different levels of skills. As my son Jonathan mentioned, Dan makes piano lesson lots of fun!
· Singing · Online Dan is a great teacher. Very knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and easy to work with.
· Singing · In home Great instructor, uses visual comparisons for understanding of concept. Works great or me!
· Singing · In studio Dan made the lesson fun. He has lot of good examples to help me understand the techniques he was teaching.
· Piano · In home Dan has been a lot of fun - and he is definitely pushing my skills. I'm getting better week by week and his input and guidance is really valuable. It has been a combination of classical and learning to play by ear too.
· Piano · Online it was wonderful Lea really like her lesson and can't wait till the next one. Dan is great at teaching her and she understands what he is telling her. Thanks Dan truly happy.
· Piano · In studio Ava loved her first lesson. She is so excited to learn more!
· Piano · Online My two children have been taking lessons with Dan for the past few months. He is excellent!! He is very engaging, energetic and enthusiastic about music. This helps keep my kids motivated. He as been very flexible with our crazy schedule and the online flexibility is fantastic. My kids are progressing well and learning things they never covered in their previous in person lessons. Without Take Lessons, my kids would probably not be in piano at this time. Thanks!!
· Singing · Online Dan did a great job with our 5 year old. We are excited for our next lesson!