- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hi, there! My name is Danielle Vescovi and I can't wait to meet you! I've been teaching private lessons since 2008 and have loved helping my students with their current obligations with marching band, concert band and choirs, as well as helping to better understand basic techniques with breathing exercises, technical exercises, and sight reading new music. I am currently a student at Joliet Junior College and will be receiving my first degree in May of 2017. I have been playing the Alto Saxophone and singing for 17 years and have been apart of many different musical groups in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Jacksonville, North Carolina. Even while I was enlisted in the military, I took advantage of giving lessons to those who wanted to expand their horizons. I look forward to helping you reach your goals!
· Composition · In studio I came to Danielle wanting to learn how to play an instrument, but since I didn't know how to read music of keep a rhythm, she taught me how to do the basics first. She really made it easy for me to understand (I was 26 when we started lessons) and I couldn't be more thankful for her help.
· Saxophone · In home When my son started playing the saxophone, Danielle was right there to make sure he knew what everything was, how to properly use it, and helped him with his music he was learning in school. If she didn't live a few states away, we would still be using her. Highly recommend her!
· Saxophone · In home She was exactly what we were looking for! Our son was interested in learning an instrument and Danielle took the time to teach him the basics of the saxophone. He absolutely loves it and always looks forward to Danielle coming over. Can't thank you enough!!!
· Composition · In home Danielle is a very talented, and motivated woman. She is very patient and kind and works wonderfully with children. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a music tutor for their young musician!