- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hi ! My name is Daniela and I can't wait to meet you!
I have been teaching piano and theory since 1994 and have loved helping my students discover the beautiful world of music. Seeing my students grow into well rounded and educated people that love art, are able to recognize different styles of music, express their feelings and emotions on this wonderful instrument makes me really happy. My students range from people who simply want to learn how to play proficiently as a hobby to students who are considering making music their future career.
I strongly believe that a chance to go on a big stage and play on a great Steinway piano in front of people, makes a big difference in children's lives: teaches them self control, gives them great sense of accomplishment and satisfaction. Taking part in festivals and piano competitions helps with building high self esteem even more.
I look forward to helping you and your children to reach your goals!
Teaching piano and theory to children and adults of various ages and levels.
The MTNA was founded in 1876 with the goal of advancing the value of music study and music-making to society while supporting the careers and professionalism of teachers of music. With nearly 22,000 members in 50 states—and more than 500 local affiliates—the MTNA is the preeminent source for music teacher support, where members embody like-minded values and commitment to their students, colleagues and society as a whole, while reaping the rewards of collaboration, continuity and connection throughout the lifetime of their careers.
· Piano · In home After my first lesson with Daniela I knew she was the perfect instructor. She was very patient but didn't let you slide when you messed something up. That means a lot as an adult learning to play. If you are looking for an instructor, look no further than Daniela.
· Classical Piano · Online She is a skillful pianist and a talented musician. Video and sound quality over her side is well equipped for the online lessons.
· Piano · In home So far, wonderful experience - kids enjoy her and she is making sure they learn ;) Thanks!
· Piano · Online I really enjoyed my first lesson! Looking forward to next week!
· Piano · In studio My daughter has never played a piano before and she was very nervous to start her first lesson. Daniela made my daughter's first lesson very interesting so now Krystal is looking forward to her second lesson w/o being nervous.
· Piano · Online My first lesson went very well. My teacher Daniela was very nice and succinct in her teaching which makes up for the somewhat disconnect online teaching format. The connection via takelesson was very noisy so we switched to using Skype midway and the rest was much better.
· Piano · Online Amaye is having a good experience so far with Daniela-I will be scheduling her next 3 lessons
· Piano · In studio Daniela seems very skillful kind and patient. This will be a good investment!
· Piano · Online The first lesson was great and it was just like she was sitting next to me.
· Piano · In home I've been seeing Daniela for piano lessons for a little over two months now. She has been a wonderful instructor and I'm very thankful for the opportunity to learn from her each week. I'm an adult student and it has been a joy to return to playing the piano under Daniela's guidance. I highly recommend her!