Graduated from Georgia Southern in 2001, with a bachelor degree in music education and Boston University in 2015, with a masters in music education.
Have worked for Atlanta public schools as a band director since Fall 2002.
Private lessons are taught on piano, guitar, and all the band instruments.
I also have a deep passion for Disc jockeying with a bias towards reggae and dance music.
*** Lesson Details ***
Students can except a stress free learning process. After learning the basic symbols of music notation, breathing, and simple rhythms the students will continue learning the techniques and fingerings on their chosen instrument. After mastering these basic concepts in music the children will then be given a chance to perform their songs to an instrumental accompaniment. This is good for the student who does not play in an ensemble to have the opportunity to play and listen to other moving parts.
*** Specialties ***
music, bass guitar, bassoon, children's music, guitar, classical guitar, electric guitar, home recording, African drum, music theory, acoustic guitar, flute, oboe, trumpet, saxophone, tuba, songwriting, french horn, trombone, clarinet, recording school, piano
My method utilizes maracas and rhythm guitar, played Simultaneously to produce a full ensemble effect.
· Flute · In studio Daniel is an excellent music teacher! It is apparent that he is learned and passionate about his field. He relates to my teen very well. Only regret is not finding him sooner.
· Guitar · In studio Great lesson!
· Bass Guitar · In studio I must say that Mr Daniel is doing a very good job. This was my third lesson, and he is not going through a set program but is teaching me where I'm at. So he is eliminating any waste time.
I will rate Mr. Daniel with 5 stars
· Saxophone · In studio My son LOVE the one-on-one lesson with Daniel.
· Saxophone · In studio Daniel has been outstanding the best instructor on the planet. When I resume in the future I know of know other instructor to work with.
· Bass Guitar · In studio Daniel is a excellent instructor. He's very patience, knowledgeable and easy to get along with. I cant wait for our next lesson to learn some more. I tried on my own and was going to give up but Daniel has shown me that I can learn to play bass.
· Trumpet · Challenging
My son enjoyed his lessons with Daniel. He appreciated how he was challenged at each session and always looked forward to next lesson.
We will definitely request Daniel again in the future.
· · Exceeds Expectations
Mr. Daniel not only teaches the art, but perfects your technique. My son is enjoying his lessons.
· · Inspector for Ga.
What I like about Daniel, is that he knows his music and he really takes his time with you while showing you how to make music ... He is patience with you so you can learn without pressure ...
· · Pleased!
I have been very impressed with Daniel teaching style...I am learning just as much as my daughter about music notes just sitting in on her session. Daniel is very organized and precise. Thank You Daniel.