I play Clarinet in the Vinton High School Band. I love to play clarinet and hope that i can share my passion with you. If you have any questions just ask. We can schedule our lessons around your schedule once school lets out i will be available for more hours.
I Have been teaching and helping fellow band members at my high school.
I have been in our schools Marching and pep band since 8th Grade.
I have Been playing our schools Concert Ensemble since 7th Grade.
The ATA was founded in 2001 and has since certified over 6,000 tutors. In addition to creating standards for the industry, the ATA also provides a host of support services to professional tutors.
ACMP — The Chamber Music Network is a non-profit organization that facilitates informal music-making by people of all ages and nationalities, from beginners to professionals. Founded as a non-profit organization in 1947, ACMP, originally the Amateur Chamber Music Players, was the idea of Leonard Strauss, an American businessman whose work frequently included travel. Tired of practicing alone in hotel rooms, he dreamed of a network of musicians who could contact each other for chamber music sessions while at home or “on the road.”
· Clarinet · In home I'm so happy that I was able to get Dalton to help me.
· Clarinet · Online He was great, he made learning so fun and easy!
· Clarinet · In studio Great!
· Clarinet · Online He was literally the best teacher ever. He was the 3rd teacher i tried off of this site and he was the only one who understood what problems i would be having whether if i was not putting enough air into the clarinet, wrong embouchure setting or if i was just not covering up the holes all the way. I am now one of the best players at my school
· Clarinet · In studio I barley new how to read music, finger my instrument or even make noise until i came to Dalton. He was great he would push me just enough so that i could see progress while letting me go at my own pace. I would recommend him to EVERYONE! He is really worth it!