- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I graduated with a degree in Biology and two minors in Chemistry and Music Technology. I have been playing guitar for 15 years and I was lucky enough to work in a music store through college. I learned instrument repair, sales, and music theory through my job and my minor. I also took lessons in middle school and into high school. After school, I taught special needs children music.
I have been playing guitar for about 14 years and I was lucky enough to work in a music store through college. I got the job by playing my ukulele and writing a 'hire me' song for them. I learned instrument repair, sales, and music theory through my job and my minor. I also took lessons in middle school and into high school. After school, I taught emotional behavior children music at a government funded help home. We put on Christmas Recitals every December and I couldn't have done it without the help of Chris.
Chris has been playing piano his entire life. He took lessons as a child and has an impeccable ear. He got his degree in Mechanical Engineering. Sheet music and guitar tabs are not a problem, He's an Eagle Scout and taught in the Boy Scouts for over 7 years.
I've passed the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam and became an EIT.
I completed a minor in Music Technology and gained proficient knowledge in the art of recording, music theory, and performance.
The Boy Scouts of America is one of the nation's largest and most prominent values-based youth development organizations. The BSA provides a program for young people that builds character, trains them in the responsibilities of participating citizenship, and develops personal fitness.
· Piano · In home Chris was my instructor. He was very encouraging and understanding. I am soooo new to this.
· Acoustic Guitar · In home I learned a lot from Chris and really got the basic chords down. I had a lot of fun learning and he explained everything really well and was very helpful!
· Guitar · In studio Had a really good time. 45 minutes went way too fast.
· Guitar · In home Had my first lesson with Courtney and she was very enthusiastic about teaching! She was patient, thorough, and well organized with her instructions and provided a good foundation to build upon. I'm looking forward to future lessons as she has motivated me to enjoy the therapeutic sounds of the guitar. I'll also likely take piano lessons following the guitar. I would highly recommend Courtney!