- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Colin is an award winning classical pianist whose accomplishments include first place at the Seattle International Piano Festival Classical Viennese Festival in the Schubert division. He studied with Peter Mack at Cornish College of the Arts, Baycka Voronietsky at the University of Maine, and privately with Yuka Sasaki in Seattle. In addition to performing, Colin has an active piano studio, has worked with Music Teachers National Association as the founder and president of the Cornish Collegiate Chapter. He also performs periodically as an accompanist, provides live background music, and performs solo recitals. Raised in the eastside suburbs of Seattle, Colin currently resides in West Seattle.
I teach piano through Music Primo Music Lessons as well as teaching privately.
The MTNA was founded in 1876 with the goal of advancing the value of music study and music-making to society while supporting the careers and professionalism of teachers of music. With nearly 22,000 members in 50 states—and more than 500 local affiliates—the MTNA is the preeminent source for music teacher support, where members embody like-minded values and commitment to their students, colleagues and society as a whole, while reaping the rewards of collaboration, continuity and connection throughout the lifetime of their careers.
· Piano · In studio From our experience in working with Colin, he seems to be a good instructor, patient but also encouraging to advance and not worry about being perfect. Only issue we had was he was late to a couple lessons, but he's rearranged his schedule so that isn't an issue anymore.
· Piano · In studio Impressive pianist; look forward to my lessons...