- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Besides my experience and love of music, I'm a people person with a gift of teaching, so it's a win-win. I have a B.S. degree from the University of Tennessee with a minor in music. I'm a concert level clarinetist (over 30 years) as well as barbershop singer (25 years) and worship leader (20 years), & guitar player (25 years), sax player (10 years). I also play handbells, have directed three youth musicals, and have led music at youth camps, conferences, retreats, Kairos prison ministry, and other service projects. I currently lead a nine member bluegrass band which is a blast.
*** Lesson Details ***
I will push you for excellence and I teach in fun ways. I hope to play a lot together after the basics have been accomplished. The most important aspect of playing an instrument or singing is to have fun. If you not enjoying what you're doing, why do it? I hope to make the overall musical experience fun and help you achieve your goals.
*** Travel Equipment ***
whatever is needed. Whatever they need
*** Specialties ***
worship leading, singing, barbershop quartet singing, clarinetist for both classical and jazz groups as well as worship
I'm the leader of a 9 member bluegrass for 5 years. We play at least monthly in the community, mostly for fun. We do play paying gigs, but we love to minister at nursing homes, alzheimer units, and assisted living centers.
In charge of leading, planning, scheduling, recruiting, and organizing music for a contemporary service.
Received degree for 45 hours completed of musical study and performance.
· Guitar · In home Very patient and thorough. Good one on one instruction.
· Guitar · In home Clayton is a great guy and I look forward to learning from him.
· Clarinet · In home Clayton was very enthusiastic and focused and professional! Our time went over and he was so involved with teaching my daughter he didn't even notice! I am pleased to have him teaching my daughter lessons.
· Guitar · In home Clayton is a lovely person and a great teacher. He always shows up on time if not early and communicates right away if there is a change in the schedule which is rare. He is great with children, very patient and kind with a fun upbeat attitude. I definitely recommend him.