- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Daniel began his Musical career at the age of 10 teaching himself how to play the guitar. Later took formal musical training with guitarist Carlos Castilla. He attended the Classical Guitar Program at Andes University in Bogota, Colombia under Carlos Rocca Lynn & Jaime Arias Obregon.
Private instruction with Tony Geballe, Francisco Navarro and Carlos Alomar.
Master classes with Leo Brouwer, Eduardo Fernandez, Ricardo Cobo, Manuel Barrueco, among others.
In 2001 He was selected among the ‘Youngest Performer Series” at Luis Angel Arango Music Hall in Bogotá. This performance was broadcast by the HJCK radio station. His composition for solo guitar “Energeia” is featured in the CD compilation of contemporary music, “Ecua”.
During the last 13 years Daniel has been attending Guitar Craft residential seminaries directed by the British Guitarist Robert Fripp and he has toured Europe, North America and South America with The League Of Crafty Guitarists, Robert Fripp and the Orchestra of Crafty Guitarists & The Berlin Guitar Ensemble.
Studied Composition with Argentinian grammy awarded pianist and composer Fernando Otero.
2010 “Bang on a Can” fellow at Mass MoCa working with Evan Ziporyn, Mark Stewart.
His music is featured in the short films, “La Cascara de la Nuez“, “Mosaic” & Colombian / American feature "Carmen G".
”Molino” his first release is available on iTunes & Soundcloud.
“En Remolinos” his second digital album is to be released in the summer of 2017.
Daniel has toured extensively in USA, Colombia, Argentina & Germany
*** Lesson Details ***
- Classical Guitar Technique
- Electric Guitar Techniques
- Practical Music Theory
- Rhythm & Body Beat
- Personalized, Detailed & Patient Instruction.
- Modern World Class Techniques
- Fun Ways To Practice you Instrument.
*** Studio Equipment ***
Recording Set Up
*** Travel Equipment ***
Amplification ( if electric )
*** Specialties ***
New Standard Tuning
Music, Sight Reading, Body Rhythm, Guitar.
· Guitar · In studio Daniel is not only an amazing and versatile guitarist, but he is also a great teacher. He really focuses in on what you specifically want to work on, and completely caters the lesson to you. He is very patient and works from the ground up. He knows many technique exercises that helped me very much. I would recommend Daniel as a teacher to anyone trying to do anything with guitar.