- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Males 7 and up
Music is my passion. I've been playing music since I was a child but didn't get serious with it until I was 14, that's when I got my first electric guitar. So, from then on I've been playing and studying music for over 16 years. I play and teach guitar, piano, drums, and bass guitar. Aside from taking years of private lessons with a number of teachers I also studied music and audio engineering in college. I'm constantly learning more. I keep my chops up by practicing and reading books by other professionals and songwriters. So, I have an arsenal of books and musical knowledge. When I'm not teaching I spend most of my time writing and recording my original solo music. I have a rock band that I've been playing with for over a decade. We are currently in the studio recording our first professional album.
*** Lesson Details ***
I'm a very patient teacher. I understand that not everyone learns the same way so I specialize in breaking things down and making music as simple as it can be for each kind of student. I don't use just one method, I pull from my arsenal of acquired knowledge, books, and my own studies. I keep lessons fun and interesting. A normal lesson with me would consist of two parts the first 30 minutes we would focus on learning and practicing warm ups, exercises, licks, notes, scales, chords, arpeggios, timing, rudiments, dynamics, ear training, theory, technique, etc. And the second half we would work on a song or jam together. Depending on the age and level of student, after spending six months studying with me you will be a rock star! LOL. Well, you may not have a recording contract, but you will have gained a volume of knowledge and taken your playing up a few levels. It's all about how much time and practice you put in and how much you want it. Every student has there own pace and desire so I do my part to help them become the best that they want to be.
*** Studio Equipment ***
Home Studio: drum set, practice pad, piano and keyboard, guitar amps, chairs, parents can sit in on lesson.
Broken Arrow Music Studio: drum set, guitar amp, piano, and lobby room for parents.
*** Specialties ***
I specialize in working with beginner to advanced level students. I teach all styles of music.
· Guitar · In studio Informative, patient teacher, time well spent! !!!
· Piano · In studio Jackson had a great first lesson. He really liked it!
· Piano · In studio My daughter enjoyed her first lesson very much! She was excited to get home and practice what she just learned.
· Bass Guitar · In home My 13 year old daughter has already learned a lot from Christian. He is really good with her and has many suggestions for her to work on at home.
· Piano · In studio Very patience teacher
Very good experience teacher
· Piano · In studio My 17 year old son had his first piano lesson with Christian on 9/1/16. Christian was polite and knowledgable and worked very well with my son. My son is looking forward to his next lesson!!
· Piano · In home Is very patient with me starting new at piano. He keeps it interesting but not overwhelming and is obviously an experienced instructor that knows how to progress new students without it being frustrating.
· Ukulele · In studio Very good experience. Looking forward to the next lesson.
· Piano · In home Christian has helped me through the basics all the way to beginner-intermediate stages of playing very rapidly. He has tuned each lesson difficulty after seeing weekly progress to fit my skill level and avoid "stale" lessons.
I will continue to use Christian as a great source for learning musical theory and technique.
· Piano · In studio Christian is as good as gold! I loved how patient and calm he was with my fast paced grand daughter and she loved working with him. I would highly recommend working with him! Thank you so much Christian.