Hi, there! My name is Chloe and I'm super excited to meet you! I've been teaching private lessons since last year and I just love being able to help people get closer to their goals. I went to Rikkyo University in Japan and have a degree in Sociology. I also have recently graduated from the American Academy of Dramatic Arts. I'm fun, easygoing, and professional. I hope to hear from you soon!
· Japanese · Online Chloe is great! She is fun, patient, and personable. She will teach you both the formal way to say something but also the more normal/casual way. I am only a few weeks in and I can already tell I am learning valuable phrases for my next trip.
· Japanese · Online I signed up my 13 years old daughter for Japanese lessons with Chloe. My daughter likes her and her teaching methods very much. She is very knowledgeable, very patient, and very good with children. My daughter enjoys the 60 minutes lessons with her very much. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
· Japanese · Online She was extremely helpful in answering questions and very good at teaching useful lessons. Very nice too! I want to continue taking lessons!
· Japanese · Online Great first start. i was exhausted after the day but the lesson kept my attention even though i was tired.
· Japanese · Online Very friendly, knowledgeable and an all around wonderful teacher
· Accent Reduction · Online She is a fantastic teacher i have ever found.She is very organized and sharp.I like her teaching techniques ,she tends to stay on basics but i found it very worth following and effective .She makes lessons easy and fun.
I highly recommend you to try her out.
· Japanese · Online Great lessons and engaging personality!
· Japanese · Online I've been somewhat reluctant to write this review, since I feel like Chloe is a well kept secret.
My 11 year old has been having online lessons with her for a few months now, and she loves them! My daughter is very shy, but Chloe has been great at connecting with her. My daughter is even starting to recognize phrases when she's watching an anime.
She's very patient, and takes the time to go over things. Also, she has been incredibly accommodating if something comes up and we have needed to move the lesson. She's amazing!
· Accent Reduction · In studio Chloe is very patient and very detail oriented. She has this ability to break things down and make it easier to understand! Love HER!