Males 18 to 70
Cheryl has been teaching ESL and Basic Spanish language since 2011 and is currently available for lessons online using Skype. Cheryl has helped students accomplish their goals and provide excellent techniques for learning a vital communication tool. She makes classes fun and acknowledges a student´s progress along with providing guidance for correct pronunciation and grammar.
Cheryl is certificated by the University of Valencia, Spain and earned a Bachelor´s degree from the University San Francisco, California in 1983. She has lived in Spain, the U.S., and Mexico. As an expert in her field, Cheryl looks forward to meeting new students with a teaching style that is prepared, tailored to a student´s needs, and encouraging and patient.
Spanish and ESL instructor for Level 1 -4 Spanish; conversation, grammar, vocabulary, reading, writing, idioms. Areas of special instruction for specific help. Review and updating. Classes available Monday - Friday, 30, 45, and 60 minute duration.
ESL Teacher for English classes of 15 - 25 high school students preparing to apply for college. Temporary Assignment pending permit.
Private daily tutor to 11 year old MENSA student in nine different curriculum, including Spanish, English, French, Math, History, Civics, Biology, Geometry, and Social Studies.
One year ESL contract for daily morning classes for all employees of different speaking levels. Included top management, staff, and contract labor employees.
ESL teacher for daily classes of 6 - 10 students, junior high school level.
Private tutor to 10 year old student recently transferred from Spain to Mexico´s school system. Assisted in transitioning to new curriculum and standards.
After 6 years of Spanish grammar, this two year study for proficiency in Spanish of all disciplines, including grammar, reading, speaking, and writing, resulted in a Level 4 Certificate.
· Spanish · Online Cheryl is wonderful to work with. She provides not only basic instruction but a great deal of info about Spanish speaking countries, their culture and variations in language. She is thoughtful and provides explanations beyond the actual lesson material. I have been working with her for the past 12 months or more and have made a lot more progress than with previous attempts at learning Spanish. Highly recommend her for anyone at any level. John F
· Spanish · Online Love talking with Cheryl in Spanish lessons. She is patient and very encouraging in the learning process, all questions are answered!
· Spanish · Online Cheryl is a wonderful Spanish instructor! She is patient and keeps the lessons interesting. She is ideal for the student looking to not only speak Spanish but also understand the culture. Her curriculum is something you need to dedicate time to and not expect to spend a few sessions on and be done. I look forward to continuing to learn from her!
· Spanish · Online Cheryl has went beyond my expectations of what it means to have a good instructor! Learning a language takes time and can be difficult, I'm not always the quickest learner. I've been given nothing but patience, and encouragement none the less. Flexible with scheduling and always giving helpful tips. She is personable and honestly cares about my improvement of myself and her other students. If you're looking for an instructor you've found the best here!
· Spanish · Online Absolutely fabulous!
Cheryl W. has helped me immensely on my Spanish vocabulary. I am going to live in Costa Rica soon and Cheryl gave me, not only the knowledge of speaking the language, she also has taught me important information of the culture.
Thank you! Sheryl Gaasch ¡Absolutamente fabuloso!
· Spanish · Online My first lesson was short because was first time with Mrs Cheryl Weaver but looks like will be great teacher for me to continue my lesson with her.
· Spanish · Online Cheryl is always patient and understanding. A true great Teacher!
· Spanish · Online Mya loved her first lesson.
· Spanish · Online Cheryl is a wonderful tutor! She is extremely helpful and makes learning a new language an interesting and fun experience. Cheryl is patient and provides structured lessons along with outside information to enhance knowledge and skills! Despite the difficulties that come along with language-learning, Cheryl motivates me to push forward and try my best. She is always prepared and on time! I highly recommend Cheryl to anyone interested and serious about their learning experience.
· Spanish · Online Cheryl is a great instructor. I am very happy with what I have learned in just three lessons.