- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Carrie was raised in Buffalo, New York, where she graduated from City Honors High School (1979) with an Academic Music Diploma. She enjoyed performing in several musicals in school and singing in several choirs. In 2011, she received an Associate of Arts in Music degree from Hillsborough Community College. She finished her undergraduate degree and received her Bachelor of Arts in Music at The University of Tampa in 2013, graduating Magna Cum Laude. In July of 2013 she received her Florida Educators Certification in Music K-12. She has taught Elementary Music (Grades 1 thru 5) in the Hillsborough County Public Schools and is currently teaching private piano lessons. Although trained in standard teaching methods, Carrie developed her own method of teaching to positively enhance the student's strength, dexterity, ear-training, memorization and techniques. Her goal as a teacher is specifically designed to help you achieve your goals as an artist and a musician.
Certified to Teach Music K-12
· Piano · In home My kids love their lessons and love to practice. They look forward to earning their Bach bucks and the piano games on the iPad.
· Piano · In home Carrie Davis and I have been colleagues for the past five years. We have our studio recitals together as well as small student projects. She is one of the most dedicated piano teachers in the Tampa Bay area. A few things that I admire and respect about her is her diligence, efficiency, sensitivity to students and her love for what she does. She has the patience, talent, intelligence and insight to cater to all age groups, which I have learned so much from. She is amazing and hope to work with her for many more years to come.
· Piano · In home Carrie is great with my 6 year old, she keeps him engaged and interested the whole time!