AA Degree in Drums Performance by the school Los Angeles College of Music. 5 years of teaching experience in English or Spanish. My goal is to have fun in every lesson because music is made to have fun and good times. All styles and ages, specialized in beginners and intermediates that want to discover or rediscover the passion for music. Started learning classical piano when Ie was 7 years old, so he loves teaching piano to young students. Very proficient at teaching the basics of music Theory and Rhythm. I can combine piano and drums, help students put together a recording session, or introduce electronic sounds to enhance their learning experience. My philosophy is "No matter the instrument, the goal is always the same: have good times playing and practicing. Little by little, every goal is possible!"
Assiting audio engineer
Merit scholarship by the school Los Angeles College of Music due to outstanding marks.
MTAC aspires to be the recognized leader in (1) Student Programs, which make a positive impact in the quality of music education and in the lives of music students; (2) Member Programs, which inspire quality teaching, the pursuit of ongoing teacher education and member involvement with community outreach; (3) a thriving Foundation, which funds Student Programs and member needs through its investments, donations, and grants.
A labor union representing professional musicians in the United States and Canada. Founding in 1896 as the successor to the "National League of Musicians," the AFM is the largest organization in the world representing the interests of professional musicians.
· Drum · In home Carlos is very friendly but also professional. I enjoyed all of my drums and cajon lessons I had. I had so much fun in every lesson!
· Drum · Carlos was awesome. I needed to learn a song for play in a video. He took me with patient and step by step I learn not only what I need but even things like gestures body, face and hands position. I feel very confident with myself after the lessons. He also has a great knowledge and is very strict. When you do the stuff good, you really know... But generally and most important I have very fun because he is very nice!. Thanks Carlos for the lessons!! I still playing "colmillos"!! haha.
· Drum · In home Carlos has been wonderful to teach Drums as well as Ear Training. It's difficult to find an instructor and I feel extremely lucky that I ended up studying with him. Really knows how to hone in on the specific techniques that you need to improve your playing skills and become a better player. He talks and listen to you and he perfectly knows how you can be your best. He is very knowledgeable, patient, persistent and makes this a lot of fun. Also I learn Spanish with him! I really enjoy! Greatest teacher!
· Drum · In studio He's very friendly but also professional. I actually enjoy my drums lessons, I really like it!
· Drum · In studio With great patience, understanding, talent and knowledge within all the genres I wanted to learn he has been my absolute favorite instructor. He knows how to keep the lessons fun but efficient with the determination for me to reach my personal goals as a drummer!
· Percussion · In studio What can l say about Carlos as a teacher? Well he's absolutely great! I needed help in general percussion for my class at college. Also as a singer l wanted to learn how to play small percussion while performing. I was so happy to have found a teacher who was able to help me with BOTH! He has a lot of patience and is able to teach you taking different approaches when needed. We started with simple exercises and went from there. This gave me a great foundation to build on. The highlights of taking Lessons from Carlos were how quickly l learned the simple things and was able to incorporate them into my live performances.
So thankful to have found such a patient and experienced teacher! Thanks Carlos!