- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I love teaching all ages and levels because I enjoy seeing students learn and achieve personal, social or professional goals. Everybody can learn if I respect the student's needs, pace and learning style, and if I tap into his/ her interests and strengths. A comprehensive approach that includes speaking, reading, writing and listening is necessary, however I focus primarily on communication . I provide knowledge, fun, creativity and flexibility to guarantee a successful pleasant experience for all students.
I am a native from Argentina. I moved to the US in 1996, therefore I can relate to the feelings involved in learning a foreign language. I live a bilingual life raising my daughter who is 14 and my son who is 6 years old . I travel to Argentina once or twice a year. I teach conversational Spanish, SAT subject test in Spanish, CLEP Spanish, AP Spanish language.
Social events aimed to develop Spanish language skills
Taught drama to develop English language skills
· Spanish · Online Me gustan mis lecciones con Carina. Carina es una maestra muy buena.
· Spanish · Online My son and I have both had the pleasure of taking Spanish tutoring with Carina, and it was an excellent experience. She is patient, explains things very well and is very passionate about the language and culture.
Doing classes via Skype was simple and easy. I highly recommend Carina's services.
· Spanish · Online Carina is a patient, thorough teacher who often goes above and beyond to answer my questions. She teaches me cultural differences as well between Spanish speaking countries. I have recommended her to friends. I also enjoy her Spanish Pots!
· Spanish · In home Carina is a wonderful Spanish teacher to my 7 and 10 year old children. She tailors the lessons to their personalities so that they are truly engaged. She makes Spanish fun to learn but is also firm in her approach. Both my children have learned so much. She is a treasure of a teacher!
· Spanish · In home I have taken Spanish lessons, both in my home and online, with Carina for 4 years and have learned a lot. She is a great teacher who allows you to learn at your own pace yet encourages you to reach further and learn more. I highly recommend her if you want to learn Spanish.
· Spanish · In home Carina is a lovely person and an excellent teacher. She teaches two small classes of kids at my home weekly and we have been impressed with her abilities. She is professional and always comes prepared. Carina gives the kids interesting and relevant homework assignments that they enjoy doing (Yes, you read that right!) I feel both of my children have improved their Spanish ability since Carina began working with them. I recommend her highly!
· Spanish · In home Carina is an excellent teacher - patient and tailors the lessons to my experience and knowledge of French and Latin so we are building on what I already know.
She has also helped me find good material to use at home in-between lessons.
I would recommend her highly.