- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Making music and Teaching music has always been a huge part of my life! Music has brought such joy to my personal life and the lives of my students and their friends and family. I teach music because it is such a wonderful experience for everyone involved from the practice room to the performance. I hold a Degree in Music Education from Kent State Univ. I have conducted both chorus and orchestra, established small singing groups and founded the Strings of Gold. I promised my own children that music would bring adventures, and they are all performing throughout the world today. Many of my private students experience new friendships at music camps, orchestras, bands, churches, and find a wonderful purpose in school through their participation in music programs. Many of my adult students have enjoyed the accomplishment of playing an instrument and sharing their music with friends and family. I am excited that you are interested in taking music lessons! I look forward to sharing your musical adventure .
· Piano · In home Cara is the best music teacher we've ever met. My daughter Amanda (now 6 years old) started learning piano from her 8 months ago. Before that Amanda learned piano for 1 year but didn't have good progress. Now, Not only can Amanda play piano very well, but also she can play violin well for 5 variations of Twinkle Twinkle, after only 9 violin classes from Cara. The most important thing is: Amanda is falling love with the music, which I believe will benefit her whole life. In our opinion, experience, fun, discipline and child-centered are the key to Cara's teaching success. We have met with her husband (a retired band director), and two daughters (both professional violinists), we can feel their love to the music and really admire their music skill.
Our friends thought we were crazy when they knew the fact that we need to drive 60 minutes single trip to take the weekly lesson, but after they see Amanda playing piano and violin, they think it well deserves it.
Cara is the best music teacher for kids in Metro-Orlando area. If you want your kid to fall in love with music, she is your best choice. Go Cara!
· Violin · In home Cara was very nice and welcoming. She is very knowledgeable in violin.
· Piano · In studio Cara is an absolutely amazing instructor! As an 'older' beginning student, I was treated with kindness and sincerity. Her patience with my ineptitude made me feel like a pro, rather than a beginner. She was able to listen to what I wished to accomplish and in a few short months, she delivered just that and more. Thank you, Cara!
· Piano · In home Cara is very easy to be with. I felt relaxed and that she really was interested in giving me the experience I was looking for. In one lesson, she helped me learn things that will insure my interest in the piano for many years.
· Violin · In home Five stars isn't enough .I'd give her 10 .it was wonderful.
· Violin · In studio Cara was our children's instructor for 10-1/2 years. When she and her husband moved to Florida, students and their families were sad. Many of us see one another from time to time and we all miss Cara. She is a wonderful teacher! Exceptional!
· Violin · In studio Cara has the patience of Job. After 2 lessons I played my first song. I am loving the violin!
· Piano · In studio Cara was wonderful with my son. He has aspergers and she was very patient with him. She was able to connect with him and make it a great deal of fun for him.
· Violin · In studio My daughter loved Mrs. Arnold and made wonderful progress with violin. She was very organized. We did concerts several times a year. She also had her join a youth orchestra to broaden her skills.
· Piano · In studio Mrs. Arnold was very positive and encouraging. Punctual for lesson times. Challenged my students & provided opportunity to excel and become proficient. Encouraged students to not only practice and play well in self-discipline, but also in service to others.