- Teaches students:
- Ages 5+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
Hello! My name is Candice and I am a vocalist and teacher living in New York, NY. I have extensive teaching and performing experience. My goal is to create holistic, independent musicians.
My experience includes:
* 10 years of private lesson teaching experience
* 4 years of school teaching experience
* Vocal director for multiple musicals
* 8 years of church music experience
* 1 year of continuing-education college teaching experience
* 7 years of choral directing experience
My goal is to make you the best musician you want to be. I'm excited to meet you and help you on your journey to becoming a musician!
Candice was an awesome voice instructor! She helped me understand the craft better and was great at helping me choose songs for recitals, too. She challenged me but also knew what I could and could not handle. She also listened well and followed the style I liked. I definitely became a better singer because of her, and still use of some of her warm ups today when I get opportunities to sing. I miss having her around in Pittsburgh!+ Read More