Bruce Gregori is an American guitarist from Hartford, CT, United States. As a virtuoso guitarist, he has performed for over 36 years dazzling audiences with his soul and feel approach to playing guitar and with true “non-stop” and “all energy” shows throughout the United States and North America, Europe, and The Mediterranean. Bruce has performed on some of the greatest event stages graced by a multitude of major international recording artists and entertainers. He has not been short on inspiration in his musical direction. In his early teens, Bruce was invited to play at one of Massachusetts oldest jazz, blues, and rock venues, Theodore's Blues, Booze & BBQ with the legendary Billy Arnold and Taj Mahal. Shortly after, he was invited to play and study with jazz legend Jackie McClean.
General and specific guitar and music instruction in technique and songs. Songwriting skill development as well as improvisation, soling, chord work, and infusion. My approach to guitar is breaking down the steps necessary to learn, play, and master songs in a bullet proof, stage or recording studio way, even if you just play on the coach ( I do that as well)! - BG
The American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP) is a membership association of more than 480,000 US composers, songwriters, lyricists and music publishers. The ASCAP is committed to nurturing music makers throughout their careers.
· Guitar · In studio I have only had one lesson with Bruce but hope to be his student for years to come. Very easy to work with, great personality, all in all a very positive experience.
· Singing · In studio Bruce is really flexible with any style. He made sure that I got the most out of the experienced. He is really results oriented and focuses on what you want to learn and accomplish. Definitely recommend!
· Guitar · Online Bruce is a masterful guitarist. He knows how to play with a lot of taste; understands theory and knows how to easily pass on the information. He is a real nice, down to earth. modest guy. I really look forward to my lessons with Bruce.
· Guitar · In studio I think I am going to learn a lot from Bruce. I told him what I am interested in doing with the guitar, and he sent me a direction I like. First lesson and I am looking forward to putting in the work and learning from Bruce what I can. I have faith in him.
· Guitar · In home Excellent guitar instruction. This guy's been playing a long time! Laid back style, easy going, and humor too.