- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hello students and families! My name is Brooke Cichocki and I am currently a sophomore studying Music Education at Penn State University (I am also pursuing a minor in Special Education). I graduated from Emmaus High School and teach and work in the area during the summer. I have been teaching private lessons for 6 years and have worked with students age 5-18. At Penn State, I am studying clarinet with Dr. Anthony Costa, and have studied clarinet for 11 years. I am a member of the top band and orchestra at Penn State, and have participated in the Marching Blue Band for the past two years. I also have an extensive background in piano. I took piano lessons at Penn State with Dr. Jose Ramon Mendez, and have studied piano for 14 years. I am a substitute organist and choir accompanist at St. Joseph's Church in Limeport and frequently accompany my peers at school. For more information, to listen to recordings, or view my resume, please visit brookecichocki.com . Thank you!
· · I was Brooke's piano teacher for 11 years. Brooke rates in the top 5 students I have taught in the last 31 years. From the very start, she showed incredible talent & skill. She was born to do this. Brooke is classically trained & highly knowledgeable in all aspects of music & theory. She also is an excellent performer. I also play professionally & it is my view that the best instructors are those who apply their art. Her outgoing & pleasant upbeat personality make her an enjoyable & patient teacher.
· · Brooke is an excellenct instructor. She is patient and dependable. Her ability as not only a musician, but also as a teacher is impressive to say the least. I highly recommend Brooke if you are looking to improve your musical abilities!
· Accompaniment · In studio Brooke is an excellent musician being very proficient on both piano and clarinet. She has been the piano accompanist for our junior church choir for 6 years and also fills in as a substitute organist. Her musical abilities have taken her on many avenues of the professional circuit. Brooke's outgoing personality and attention to detail, and professionalism make her a first rate educator, that I would highly recommend.
· Clarinet · Brooke recently helped me prepare a clarinet solo and I couldn't be more thrilled with the experience. She clearly has a great deal of musical intuition and expertise with the clarinet, and she also is incredibly encouraging. Brooke knows when to provide constructive criticism and how to promote musicianship and success. 10/10 absolutely would recommend.
· Clarinet · In studio Brooke is very knowledgeable in playing clarinet and provides helpful tips and guidance to any level clarinet player. She is professional but also easy to talk to and get along with. She is extremely talented and makes an amazing teacher!
· Clarinet · When I was a freshman in high school band, Brooke acted as a mentor and was extremely encouraging. She created a positive environment and was always happy to give advice and pass along tips that made music easy to learn and fun. Brooke is an amazing musician herself and is able to teach others her knowledge in a way that's accessible to students at any level. I would definitely recommend Brooke!
· · Brooke taught lessons to my 11 year-old daughter last summer. She is very knowledgeable, friendly, personable and an excellent clarinet teacher. My daughter really enjoyed her time with her and learned a lot! She is looking forward to taking lessons with her again this summer 😊
· Clarinet · In studio Brooke offered to help me practice to try out for District Band, so I said yes, because I could use all the help I could get. Instead of just getting the basic pointers I expected, Brooke provided an enriching experience and she helped me to think about music in a completely different way. I'm in my 10th year of studying clarinet in private lessons, and none of my experiences with other teachers have been the same as I had with Brooke. Brooke is very friendly and extremely knowledgeable, and with her help I even made District Band, something I didn't feel confident enough to do with lessons from my other teacher. I would 100% recommend Brooke!