- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
As a Magna Cum Laude graduate of Berklee College of Music, I attended the most prestigious contemporary music school in the world. I was exposed to so many amazing styles of music and rubbed shoulders with the most incredible musicians you can imagine (and performed alongside them)! I have taken my experiences and knowledge from Berklee and infused it into my teaching style. I do use Suzuki method because I believe it is an excellent foundation to work upon, but I also think that jazz and contemporary studies are a great way to expand one's horizon and learn about music in an entirely new and fun way!
· Violin · In studio I like that Brit wrote down my assignments and specific things to work on before my next lesson. That's a great help for me.
· · Love Brit! She is filled with energy! Positive feedback and encouraging correction... would definitely reccomed her as an instructor!😃
· Viola · In studio We appreciate her attention to detail with all aspects of the lessons from what she is working on with the student to what practice exercises the student needs to do. She keeps the student challenged but yet makes sure the song or excercise is doable. She has a caring and warm demeanor. We highly recommend her to teach your student.
· Cello · In studio Britt is professional and approachable. She keeps you up-to-date on upcoming lessons, changes, payments, etc. via email or text. She is flexible in scheduled time. My daughter enjoys her one-on-one lessons with Britt and has advanced her cello playing due to Britt's guidance. I would certainly encourage those interested in polishing their instrument skills to call on Britt.
· Cello · In studio Absolutely great. Knows how to teach at the right pace and is very patient.
· Cello · In home Brit is punctual, consist, and very likeable. My son enjoys his lesson with her. Yes, she is a very good cellist, but teaching ability is most important to us. Great job!
· Violin · In studio Very thorough communication with parents regarding skills to work on and suggested pieces that might be of interest to the student. Brit has a great rapport with her students.
· Violin · In home Brit is great! My daughter is learning so much!