- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Bret P. is an award winning documentary filmmaker and teacher based in Tucson, Arizona. As the Jazz Video Guy, Bret produces YouTube's largest Jazz channel, posting over fifteen hundred videos (performance, interview, education) with thirty million views. He has just edited his second documentary feature, Passing the Torch about musical mentors, soon to be screened at Film Festivals. Bret also teaches Digital Video Production and Documentary Filmmaking at Pima Community College.
Adjunct Professor, Pima Community College, Digital Arts Program, teaching Digital Video Production, Advanced Digital Video Production, Documentary Filmmaking, Digital Video Editing using Final Cut Pro X
I produce YouTube's largest Jazz channel, Jazz Video Guy. Since it's inception in 2006, I have been a YouTube Content Partner, posting more than fifteen hundred videos that have over thirty millon views. The channel includes performance, interview and educational videos.
Arcadian Arts is a 501c3 arts and education non-profit, working with other non-profits, as well as commercial clients. Current video projects include: "Pathway to Survival" about Humane Borders water distribution system for migrants crossings the Mexican border; "Honor and Deception" about Sexual Assault at the United States Air Force Academy; and "How the Jews Saved Chinese Food" about the popularity of Chinese food in America. Recent productions include videos for the Lupus Foundation of Southern Arizona; Integrative Therapy for Kids; Theatre Production, God of Carnage; Confluence Center of the University of Arizona; Sonny Rollins Recording Road Shows, vol. 3; and promotional videos for the 50th Anniversary of Prestige Records.
· Filmmaking · In studio One of the best classes I've had. Interesting documentaries, thought provoking discussions and visits from local professional documentary filmmakers. I like the fact that he is even now, constantly making his own documentaries as he has been for many years and shares his endeavors with the class. Its nice to have real direction, connections and the steps needed to obtain your goals in the film world. Without these, it's just all wishful thinking. Mr. Primack brings all of those things to the classroom.
· Filmmaking · In studio Liked most of the documentaries and the presentations each one of us did. Showed us other sides of people that we didn't expect.
· · Brett is amazing to work with and has a knack for bringing out the best in people. his in-depth knowledge of technology and intuitive marketing with video and storytelling has help me to develop my own video production business.
· Filmmaking · In studio Bret was a great help in showing me the finer points of film making. His feedback on my work and how to improve it is always helpful. He leads discussions that enable us to come to our own conclusions. It has definitely been a great experience.
· Filmmaking · In studio Teaches based off of experience, and lessons learned which is great. Brings in other professionals to talk to the class and share their experiences. Assignments were all directly related to what we were learning. Consistently shows strong interest and passion in students and their learning.