- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I'm very passionate about the benefits of piano lessons and do my best to make it fun and exciting and rewarding. You will learn on my digital piano with weekly lessons and expectation of you practicing every day for at least 20 minutes. Points are given for your accomplishments with prizes for all at the end of the month. Holiday and fun music is learned along with Two recitals a year should you choose to participate. Expression and enthusiasm, and building confidence is what I'm all about. I'm friendly and outgoing, and allow flexibility in my schedule to reschedule lessons if we must. So come and let your light shine with me!
As a student taking piano lessons back in 1971 at age 11 I never thought I would be playing for God. I simply enjoyed learning to play the piano, singing with my family, and expressing my feelings through playing. I did dream however of performing in concerts and here I am today, teaching others to play the piano and performing for God playing the piano for church service and teaching music in Sunday School with the primary children.
The MTNA was founded in 1876 with the goal of advancing the value of music study and music-making to society while supporting the careers and professionalism of teachers of music. With nearly 22,000 members in 50 states—and more than 500 local affiliates—the MTNA is the preeminent source for music teacher support, where members embody like-minded values and commitment to their students, colleagues and society as a whole, while reaping the rewards of collaboration, continuity and connection throughout the lifetime of their careers.
Founded in 1907, NAfME is among the world’s largest arts education organizations. NAfME advocates at the local, state, and national levels; provides resources for teachers, parents, and administrators; hosts professional development events; and offers a variety of opportunities for students and teachers.
· Piano · In studio My daughter has been taking lessons for 9 months and just did a 4 page duet with Mrs. 'G " at a recital. She is very energetic; she encourages and gives awards which the young kids respond to; sometimes her cat comes to listen. No pressure and the kids can pick some of the advance books of songs they like. We go in person but she is now open to Face Time lessons. She is also very flexible for sick days; snow days, and the typical crazy kid activity schedule. If you like personal, friendly postitive energy...Mrs. "G" is your teacher!
· Piano · In studio My Grandaughter, Lydia, is 8 years old and has been taking lessons from Mrs. "G"
since last September. Immediately, Lydia, felt welcome and comfortable. She has been in two recitals, and was in the Talent show at her school. We are all amazed at her proficiency at this early stage of learning. Her confidence in performing before an audience is all due to the way Mrs. "G" teaches. She makes the lessons fun and rewarding. I would recommend Brenda Ginther to any children interested in piano lessons. She is a joy to be with and Lydia loves her.
· Piano · Online My granddaughter Kira told me she loves Brenda and hope she never has any other teacher. A huge endorsement from a 7 year old !
· Piano · In studio My son just started lessons and Mrs. Ginther is very enthusiastic and has been flexible with our schedule. She's also very patient when I have to bring my younger kids along too.
· Piano · In home She makes me feel very comfortable and is very knowledgable. I would recommend her to others easily
· · Wonderful musician, great teacher, very special person.