Brejoya grew up singing!! In high school, she was the soprano section leader and won SUPERIOR ratings on the district and state levels. She began training her voice in 9th grade. She attended college as a voice major. While there along with starting her own business as a voice teacher, she was the assistant choir director for her college's Concert Choir as well as the Minister of Music at a local church. Brejoya continued to teach privately upon graduation and became the Director of Choral activities in 2011 at a High School. She was named the First Year Teacher of the Year for the County. Her choir has performed in the community and earned EXCELLENT ratings at district competitions. Brejoya was the featured soprano in a Spiritual Workshop in the summer of 2011, in the musical Hairspray as a "Dynamite" in the summer of 2012,a part of the Town n Gown Choir with a local University in December 2012 and 2013 and she attends church where she sings in the Choir.
I was the director of the Chorus and I taught keyboard I &II, music theory and music appreciation.
Assisted with the Director of Choirs for a large church's choir and hand bell choir.
· Piano · In studio I'm an older beginner and Brejoya is patient, encouraging, and a very knowledgable teacher. I can't believe how much I've learned in 8 lessons! I will definitely continue taking lessons from her.
· Piano · In home Brejoya is very patient and pleasant! I enjoy her teaching method. She did a great job at introducing me to the piano...
· Vocal Training · In studio I haven't been involved in formal vocal training before, but working with Brejoya has been a great experience. She is very knowledgeable when it comes to teaching the concepts I wanted to learn, and she gave positive feedback and critique that helped me improve. I took the lessons for my personal enrichment, and I truly feel I did get what I expected from working with Brejoya. I have no problem recommending her to others!
· Piano · In home Ms. Perry is gifted, dependable, professional and a joy to be around. She is quite talented and patient when it comes to introducing beginners to piano!
· Piano · In home I couldn't be happier! My daughter knew nothing about playing the piano, I cant believe how quickly she is learning. She absolutely loves Ms. Perry. She is always on time and so friendly and courteous. I love how I can meet her or she will come to our home. I definitely would recommend Ms. Perry.