- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I am a multi-instrumentalist with over 35 combined training, education, performance and teaching experience. I started teaching at a young age and never looked back. My teaching experience includes one on one lessons, ensembles, band and orchestra programs, musical theater and drama. Teaching offers me the opportunity to inspire others and to unlock hidden talents.
Music Instructor specializing in multi-discipline Instrumental music pedagogy. I offer engaging lessons and programs to keep students motivated and eager to learn and progress. I teach private instrumental music lessons with emphasis on reading music, music theory, technique and performance. I have instructed instrumental and vocal music intensives for competition level students and I have conducted technical clinics and workshops for various topics centered around student advancement. I have also developed and directed eight performance group programs open to students of various ages and skill level.
Established and directed a String Ensemble program and Drama program for a not-for-profit private school for three grade divisions: K-1, 2-5 and 6-8.
· Piano · In home Mrs Bobbie is amazing, she is so patient with my son and yet challenges him.
She doesn't teach a structured a b c approach that is the same for every student.
She starts with the basics and based on the student, she goes at their pace.
She also has a heart for sharing music with children.
If the public school system was able to individualize teaching like she does. Wow
I can not say enough great things about Mrs Bobbie.
· Piano · In home Truly love having Bobbie as Gabby' teacher. Gabby has been taking piano since Kindergarten and really needed a teacher at this level that would be kind, fun but yet challenger her. Bobbie is this kind of teacher! Gabby also needed a teacher that she feels comfortable with and I think that Bobbie and Gabby are a perfect fit. I am truly thankful that God presented us with the best teacher ever!
· · In home Bobbie was great with my daughter. I loved that she came to our home for lessons.
· Piano · In home Miss Bobbie is very professional, knowledgeable and patient. She does a fantastic job at teaching piano (and other instruments too)! I highly recommend Miss Bobbie for lessons.