- Teaches students:
- Ages 5+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
Are you looking for first-class language learning?
As a Somali native and fluent in Arabic and English, I am able to provide excellent teaching of Arabic and Somali languages. I'm a passionate about language, grammar and writing. Strong linguistic abilities and vast background knowledge in the respective domains.
My experience covers a vast scope of fields including:
- Teaching how to read and write the Arabic and Somali alphabet.
- Teaching how to figure out and distinguish the difference between the sounds of the letters in both languages.
- Introducing the best examples of how ro pronounce words.
- Teaching Arabic "Nahw" and "Sarf"
- Providing high, simple, and understandable lessons of both languages.
Overall, I'm a very serious professional, always caring for the quality of the lessons I deliver and in making my student's happy with the results. I always strive for the best outcomes and to create long term relations with my students.I pride myself on providing the highest quality of teaching, and will never complete the project until the student is 100% satisfied i.A.
high quality translations not only require the accuracy in conveying the meaning of the written words from one language to another, but also social/cultural/ professional insight to better express subtle nuances.
Thank you for spending your time reading my profile!