- Teaches students:
- Ages 5+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
I am a young professional woring as a regional sales manager. I graduated in international business in France. Alongside my studies, I've always been passionate about learning new languages : I speak four. It gave me the ability to try different unique techniques.
My classes are fun and interactive. I teach students in a relaxed way that make them want to learn without being stressed out. I teach students to gain confidence when speaking French.
I taught French as a tutor while I was at university to students from 12 to 30. Before that, I worked as an au pair in Croatia and taught French by emplementing games, drawings to children. Last year, I took a gap year to teach French at university in Taiwan. I was teaching French speaking classes to undergraduate and graduate students. I assisted professors in grammar and civilization classes.
I use various teaching techniques such as interaction, reverse classroom, debates, and repetition.
I love to mentor students who want to become fluent, or who would like to begin learning French.
I look forward to meeting you and helping you learning the world's most beautiful language!
• Participate in designing courses content with Tamkang university's Foreign Languages Department
• Innovate and increase the quality of the educational activities
• Create oral courses (for undergraduate and master's students)
• Engage in an active partnerships with French organizations & lead events (APFT)
• Excellent listening skills
• Public speaking skills
• Train students to read, pronounce and write French
• Create quizz and tests to check student's language level
• Keep record and assess student's progress
• Give feedback to students (and parents)
• Positivity and motivational