- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hi! My name is Ashley. I am 18 years old and am a freshman at UCLA. I am studying Music Education with oboe as my main instrument. I also play clarinet in the UCLA Marching Band. I have been playing clarinet for 9 years and oboe for 3. For reference, I also play English Horn and Bass Clarinet. I joined band in 5th grade and absolutely fell in love with it. Over time, I realized I also am very passionate about teaching people. Therefore, I decided to study music education. My goal is to become a high school band/orchestra director. My background with teaching includes working at a daycare during my senior year of high school, being in music leadership all 4 years of high school, and teaching music and other subjects to my little brother! (He's 7 years old) I also was principle oboe for two years in my youth orchestra, Civic Youth Orchestra. Honestly, I am joining this website so that I can earn some money because I am paying for my own college education, and also to improve my teaching skills. I thought that this was a perfect option so that I can make money doing what I love to do. Thank you!
I worked at a Daycare through most of my senior year of high school. I worked with kids ages 1-10
· Oboe · Online My son's first lesson was great. Ashley is great with him and takes time to explain. Very excited for future lessons.
· Clarinet · Online My daughter just started clarinet. I was unsure whether online lessons would work for a beginner, but they have! They are easy to schedule, easy because you don't leave your home, and they are working well. Ashley is knowledgeable, kind, attentive, and patient. My daughter has progressed very well in just a month of lessons. Ashley is very supportive, which is needed when starting a new instrument.
As a trumpet player, I am well-versed in music. I have sat in on a couple lessons, and I am very pleased with Ashley's teaching technique and approach. My daughter loves her, too. I would certainly recommend Ashley as a teacher.