- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hi :) I'm Ash and I look forward to hearing about your goals!
Self-awareness is at the foundation of everything I teach. I have a varied skill set, but no matter what we work on you will receive from me powerful tools to take better care in approaching and enjoying your overall wellness.
Ask me as many questions as you like- I'm here to help YOU :)
I am willing to travel up to an hour for lessons. Let me know if you have location questions and check out my available locations! I also have Skype lessons available.
Teaching groups of kids or adults is what I do too. If you and your friends want a fun and powerful class in meditation, wellness goals or communication in acting or life let me know :)
" There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting. "
- Buddha -
Kids learn simple and practical skills for focusing, calming the mind, dealing with negative emotions, and harnessing the power of self-awareness. Storytelling, games, and guided meditations are used to foster self-awareness and character building.
Students discover what an emotion is on an experiential level, while learning powerful tools to help them conquer fears and irritations. The tools are geared for children to approach their personal challenges as opportunities. To become stronger from the inside out! Ultimately kids experience the important mind-body connection for overall health and wellness.
An adult training program is also available. The goal is to give parents and teachers the tools they'll need to practice for themselves, which will set a powerful example to teach children.
I also work one-on-one with gifted children, and children with Autism.
AGES: Pre-K through Twelfth grade
For the last three years I have been undergoing intense and focused certification in Tools For Transformation from this nonprofit that has traveled the globe for thirty years teaching the power of self-awareness and connection to grace for truly evolving consciousness.
I have a counseling license and have been teaching people how to utilize dropping their minds, breath awareness, Light meditation, the self-liberation technique, and tools for penetrating insight.
I have been piloting and expanding the Healthy Minds, Healthy Bodies Program for kids and families and you can see testimonials on YOUTube, on the HMHB Kids Program Channel.
The tools for transformation can help those with or without a spiritual bent, and the focus is to shift awareness to the higher self anytime and anywhere.
I am a freelance life coach for your kitchen. My goal is to help clients to create and maintain a wholesome, discriminatory, and harmonious wellness plan through personal assistance and experience.
I began my pursuit of holistic wellness after being a pre-teen cancer patient. Many long term health problems I was told would never go away healed, just by changing my diet! Everything I can offer you I’ve learned through experience.
If you have resistance to cooking, organizing, or shopping, are always eating on the run, spending way too much money on food, or have dietary restrictions and challenges due to disease or ailments, I am here to help. I’ve worked personally with families, diabetic patients, cancer patients, children, schools, and organizations.
I specialize in vegetarian, raw, and vegan cooking, though I grew up cooking a standard Western diet. My skills and experience for healing through nutrition draw from Ayurveda, Chinese Medicine, Acid/Alkaline Balancing, and modern superfood cuisine.
For a real introduction to my health and wellness philosophy check out my first wellness e-cookbook healthy mind, healthy body: tools & recipes for a more conscious kitchen & life.
I have over five years of experience as a personal chef, caterer, coach, and wellness columnist. I have been teaching for two years the HEALTHY MINDS HEALTHY BODIES Program © at Oak Crest Academy School. For WORKS USA in East L.A. I taught nutrition and meditation classes to children and adults. I had fun as a casting finalist for Food Network’s The Next Food Network Star.
Over the past three years I have been undergoing training and certification in counseling, yoga, and “Tools for Transformation”, with a phenomenal non profit called ADVENTURES IN CONSCIOUSNESS ©. These tools are incredible and I encourage anyone willing to help themselves to check out these simple and powerful tools!
I have personally experienced the power of our body, mind, and spirit to self heal when given self-awareness and proper nutrition. As a cancer survivor I have visibly changed the functioning of my body and consciousness through an evolution in my diet and lifestyle. At any given moment, you have the power to change.
My degree is a B.A. in Musical Theatre Performance and Stage Directing from Point Park Conservatory in Pittsburgh PA, along with time spent learning and performing abroad at Regent’s College of London.
After college I had four years experience in film, commercial and television work in Los Angeles. I've been in or directed over 200 productions, all across the U.S. and U.K.
I directed youth theatre camp and productions at Elite Theatre Company in Ventura for two summers and taught on-camera training classes in Los Angeles at T.V.I.
My experience in the theatre and with music goes back to age 5 when I started in a traveling youth performing group out in Ohio. With five years of piano, eight years of dance, ten years of vocal coaching, and fifteen years of acting training and experience, I am equipped for storytelling.
My life was shaped greatly by summer music theatre programs at New Dance Group NYC, Carnegie Mellon University, Northwestern University, and Brown University Professional Training Program at Stephen Foster Memorial Theatre. Some of my most influential experiences with theatre were my two years in Pittsburgh “Playback”, a drama and music therapy improv troupe, as well as Augusto Boal’s “Theatre Of The Oppressed” workshop at Carnegie Mellon.
Mastery of Yoga includes training in Hatha Yoga, breath work, and meditation.
3 year intensive program of individual and group training in tools for transformation. Certified counselor in tools for transformation for adults and children.
Counseling certification through ministry allows for both modern psychology and spiritual tools for helping anyone in transcending their negative emotions and painful experiences.
· Meditation · In studio Ash is amazing! I started with her two years ago. I had sever anger issues, and I was all over the place. She taught me really cool tools like "dropping" your mind, light mediation, and more...I really recommend learning from her. She is great at explaining things and has helped me a lot in my meditation journeys. When I look at myself now, I feel more calm and accomplished thanks to her.
· Stage Performance · Ash is an excellent teacher, from what I have seen firsthand. A true expert in communicating and helping others understand the lessons at hand. With her patient and gentle approach, I would think that anybody would be able to learn from her. I have had the pleasure of watching her teach both children and adult, and I have learned a great deal in the process, and consider myself a student of hers aswell. I highly recommend her to teach your children or anyone for that matter.
· Meditation · In studio Ash just radiates positive energy and awareness! She is very well versed in a variety of spiritual and religious principles that can help guide you, no matter what your belief system may be. In just one session, I've already learned so much - but I know there's plenty more to discover on the journey to self-awareness and true centering. I am really looking forward to future sessions, and I highly recommend her for anyone looking to improve their awareness of themselves and the world around them.
· Stage Performance · In studio Ash is a very caring and passionate teacher. It was really fun to work with her on multiple occasions! She really puts thought and effort into her teaching. The way that she wove acting and meditation together helped her students to become more aware of themselves in the world, which in turn improved our acting. Her classes were a great balance of fun and curriculum! Highly recommend and thanks for all of the acting training!