- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I have done many things in my life and as the sun is setting I would love to share those experiences in a manner that would be helpful to those who are finding their way in their own life. I am all about connections, how two boards are nailed together, how two people find each other and build a life together. I have had careers as a submarine sailor, a counselor and admissions administrator at the Boston Architectural College, a partner in an architectural practice, a partner in a psychotherapy practice and the last few years as a residential designer builder. Mostly however I love people as people never cease to amaze me. So fragile, so strong all in one package. Together we can make a difference!
Principle designer and construction supervisor of a small design build construction company created residential solutions to homeowners expanding there environment.
Design build for residential customers.
Individual, couple and group therapy.
In charge of Admissions and academic and work related couselling
Institutional & multifamily design and construction supervision
Iadvanced to E-6 in the enlisted ranks and ultimately earaned my Dolphins as a qualified submariner in 1963.
I needed to transition from hand crafted to computer generated design and drafting in order to remain current and efficient in the filed of architecture
· Carpentry · Online Art is truly a teacher worth knowing.
· Carpentry · In home Art designed a bathroom renovation for me to include an accessible shower; a corollary to the project was the design and installation of a second floor laundry area. Art understands the needs of older clients who have accessibility issues. His work is careful and his team is very respectful of the client's home. At the end of a work day, all is clean and in good order.
Above all, Art is extremely responsive to the client's wishes. He is flexible, willing to change course if necessary, and always ready with suggestions to make the project go more smoothly. He anticipated many of my needs, before I was able to articulate them. I am very pleased with the results of his work.
· Carpentry · In home Art designed my addition, which is beautiful. People admire the design from the street and love the space once inside. Art's technique was to learn about me and my family, understand our living style, and prioritize our needs. He worked with us on the design and the result was something unique that perfectly fit our needs. We enjoy and appreciate the addition every day.
To make the addition affordable, I decided to build the deck myself. Art agreed to be my teacher. This was no small project -- this was an extensive hardwood deck that transformed the common area of my house into an impressive indoor / outdoor living space. Art taught me how to align the joints, how to ensure structural integrity, how to create interest and visual appeal, how to solve problems and do jobs on my own, how to use all the power tools safely and how to work with wood. Working with Art, our vision was transformed into a design, a plan and a finished product that looks fantastic.
My house is not a building and my desk is not a weekend project. My house fits my lot, connects with the land and enhances my lifestyle. My deck is a bridge to the outdoors that seamlessly integrates indoor / outdoor living. I don't just live in these living spaces -- I experience them, every day. Art helped me and my family create a space where we are comfortable, mindful and connected with our community. Working with wood is a metaphor for working on life.