- Teaches students:
- Ages 5+
- Teaching since:
Hello, my name is Arielle Pulido and I am a native speaker for English and love to teach people who understand English but need more improvement to their second language. I will try my best to help all students succeed in their citizenship test if they need help with that as well. I am a college graduate willing to teach students and pace themselves to understand concepts and structures with English as well as help with easy studying habits to retain the information received. I am very passionate in teaching and helping people out when they need it.
I love forward to meeting you!
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
• Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
• Setting up accounts for new users
• Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
• Testing new technology
• Tag the contents, wherever necessary, to provide better tag material to readers.
• Research and verify accuracy of facts in written data.
• Make corrections in case of false or exaggerated contents within the documents.
• Use different content metrics to evaluate the readability, purposefulness, expressions and the ability to make an impact on the reader of the contents.
• Compile data form different documents and tag content for clients.
• Achieved success in marketing campaigns and coordinated social media events; boosted active user traffic by 20% and increased Instagram followers by 200% under 3 months
• Directed company advertising videos showcasing products; generated 20% increase in revenue
• Collaborated with managers to develop marketing strategy
• Used WordPress and various APIs to develop interactive company website
Lean Certification is an industry-leading program that provides individuals, companies, and educators with a comprehensive and effective roadmap for professional and workforce development that aligns with industry-recognized standards.
The National Honor Society (NHS) is the nation's premier organization established to recognize outstanding high school students. More than just an honor roll, NHS serves to honor those students who have demonstrated excellence in the areas of scholarship, leadership, service, and character. These characteristics have been associated with membership in the organization since its beginning in 1921.Show More
The Society is an organization that helps people discover and achieve their goals. The Society offers life-changing lectures from the nation's leading presenters and a community where like-minded, success-oriented individuals come together and help one another succeed. The Society also serves as a powerful force of good in the greater community by encouraging and organizing action to better the world.Show More