- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
From Seattle to the Baltimore/Washington DC area, and now San Diego, Ariana has been teaching woodwinds to a wide variety of ages and ability levels. Ariana holds a Doctorate of Musical Arts from the University of California, San Diego and both Bachelor and Master of Music degrees in Performance from the Peabody Institute of the John’s Hopkins University. She began her musical career on alto saxophone in her elementary school beginning band, and quickly added flute and clarinet to her practice. As a performer she is experienced in classical, jazz, and theater, appearing at numerous venues and festivals around the US and in Europe. Along with performing, Ariana is truly passionate about teaching and sharing music. The encouraging, nurturing technique of her former teachers strongly influences her approach to pedagogy.
· Saxophone · In home Dr. Ariana was a fantastic teacher. She makes learning fun by tailoring music choices to the student. She's also an outstanding communicator and educator who is able to make everything seems easier and more fun. Highly recommended.
· Saxophone · In home Very knowledgeable, patient, and explains things in a way that's very easy to understand. Highly recommended.
· Saxophone · In home So far I have only had one lesson but it was a great experience and Dr. Ariana was very kind, patient and encouraging. She is fantastic and I am sure will become my best instructor ever!
· Clarinet · In studio Dr. Ariana Warren is by far the best instructor. She has a lesson plan, follows through, can motivate teenagers and younger students, all with a positive, direct approach. She knows the technical aspects to getting a great sound and she is an expert in teaching music theory.
· Clarinet · In studio Ariana was kind and patient with my daughter and really helped her progress in her playing. My daughter quit the school band because she was frustrated with it, but continued to practice and play on her own because of Ariana.
You'll be fortunate to have her as a teacher.
· Clarinet · In studio Ariana is the best teacher My daughter has ever had. She bonded with Ariana, listened to all her instructions closely. Ariana helped her with auditions for advanced wind ensemble and district honor band. My daughter came out with flying colors. She is really very unhappy that she can't go to Ariana anymore because of the commute time.
· Saxophone · In home Exceptional instructor