- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Ardalan is a worldwide artist. He started playing Violin at the age of six. His former teacher was Cyrus Azemikhah.At the age of nine, he was first featured as a young artist in the most prestigous concert hall of Tehran, Iran built in early 1922 by the Shah of Iran. He soon made a sucessful career as a performing artist and appeared with local classical and persian orchestras within the capital city of Iran. At the age of 15, he moved to United States to continue his music education and had studies with Igor Veligan. Three times winner of Aria/concerto competitions ( 2012-2015 )at American River college, Ardalan appeared as a soloist with ARC Symphony Orchestra and played major concertos from Violin literature such as Lalo symphonie Español and Mozart Violin concerto no 4. He also frequently serves as a Co-concertmaster of ARC orchestra for their concert seasons. Ardalan is greatly acknowledged for sucessful performances with orchestras in Opera festivals in Italy, Chamber music festival in Germany and persian music ensembles in Iran and Dubai ,UAE.
He started teaching Violin and Viola at the age of 14 as an assistant teacher, and soon he started running a Violin studio teaching young talents making effort to help them grow musically up to their potential. Ardalan is a string instructor at Language Academy of Sacramento LAS where he teaches group string/violin classes, musicianship and chamber music to young talents. Some of His students play in youth Orchestras such as Sacramento youth Orchestra and Stonelake youth Orchestra. Ardalan is currently teaching in string Project at Sacramento State University. He teaches Private Violin lessons, conducts and coaches the orchestra.
Ardalan is a member of the Symphony Orchestra of Northern California SONIC, Benicia Ballet Theater orchestra where he plays first Violin. He is also the Co-Concertmaster of Sacramento State University Symphony Orchestra.
Ardalan currently studies Violin with Professor Anna Presler and is attending Sacramento state University School of Music majoring in music performance BM.
*** Lesson Details ***
His lessons are totally based on individual needs, abilities and long term goals. Ardalan believes that learning process for every individual is different and it is teacher's job to recognize the needs of his or her students and find instant solutions to student's problems.He gives so many performance opportunities to his students throughout the community. this can help them to combine their skills with experiences and use them for their future. for beginners he fundamentally use SUZUKI STYLE and also his own personal style of teaching. He gives an specific syllabus to his students about the materials needed to be learned in each level of violin performance. also this gives them a very clear clue about what is expected to be mastered in each level. so this way students can feel success and see the bright path to proficiency in Violin. for intermediate levels he usually uses kaiser etudes, sonatas and concertos which are recommended for this level. in the advanced level, students start to learn Bach sonatas and partitas, plus working on valuable etude books like Kruetzer or Rode,also concertos will be offered to students based on their skills and level of advancement in this level of teaching.
*** Studio Equipment ***
Piano, stand, metronome, recording equipment, sound acoustic
*** Travel Equipment ***
Instrument, learning materials
· Violin · In studio Not only he has such an amazing Bio, but also he has very pleasant expression and smile. He seem very patience, and humble. I really enjoyed my experience with him, and I realized that I really like Violin~☆.Thank you.
· Violin · In studio Ardalan is very positive and patient.
· Violin · In studio Ardalan is very friendly and positive.
· Violin · In studio Ardalan is a great teacher and really works well with kids.
· Violin · In studio Ardalan was very nice and made my kids feel very comfortable. We are enjoying lessons with him.
· Violin · In studio Brilliant teacher! Very generous with his time and very patient with his students.
· Violin · In studio Very kind and patient with my 8 year old grandson.
· Violin · In studio excellent teacher. Very patient and understanding of a complete beginner.
· Violin · In studio Ardalan was very technical and showed flaws in Ethan.
· Violin · In studio 20 stars! He teaches amazingly! Very patient. He has great attention to detail and takes the lesson one step at a time. Definitely recommend!