- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I am a Bay Area classical saxophonist, singer, writer and educator. Currently studying towards a B.M. of Music Education, my saxophone instructors have included Michael Hernandez. Saxophone Professor at San Jose State University, Dale Wolford, former Professor at SJSU, Dr. Tim McAllister, Professor at the University of Michigan, Dr. William Street, Professor at the University of Alberta.
***Saxophone Lesson Details***
I strive to mold my lessons to my student's goals--while they all have a core curriculum to develop proper technique, where our lessons go from there is entirely up to each individual student. Generally, within a few lessons, a student will have developed a proper embouchure, and be able to play basic melodies with proper rhythm and technique. Performance opportunities will be provided, as well as artistic insight based upon many years of experience. I will work with your student for however long they wish to guide them on their path to greatness, whether that is a couple months or throughout their high school career.
I teach lessons in the music building at SJSU.
Founded with friend Khanh Nguyen. Chose music, scheduled venues for rehearsal and performance, and managed musicians and publicity.
· Saxophone · In studio Anthony is a great instructor. He is very attentive, detailed and knowledgable. He sees what needs work and has a very strong grasp of the fundamentals. He has a flexible schedule and can work at the student's pace. Anthony make sure the student does things the right way and doesn't develop bad habits.
· Saxophone · In home My son has been taking Saxophone lessons with Anthony for 1 year now, he makes great progress, and is enjoying playing the Saxophone more.
Anthony is a very good teacher with good knowledge, and very encouraging and patient. sometime he sings along or plays the keyboard to help with the song.
he really makes a difference for my son's music learning experience.
we are very happy with him.
· Saxophone · In studio Great first lesson
· Saxophone · In studio My son just took the first lesson with Anthony. He had great time. Anthony taught him about good mouth positioning to get a good, smooth tone and was teaching him some valuable and knowledgeable skills. He says that Anthony is a great teacher.
· Saxophone · In studio Took my first lesson and had a great time.
· Saxophone · In home My son absolutely loved his first lesson and is excited for the next! Anthony was very knowledgeable and professional.
· Saxophone · In home My son now has had Saxophone lessons with Anthony for couple months, we are very please with Anthony's teaching styles, professionalism, and his technique, he is very interactive during lessons, he gives him great encouragement and good feedback each lesson. He is very knowledgable and patient.
My son has made great progress, he is now playing quality music because of the skills he has learned from Anthony, he is more motivated to practice and sounds much better.
Anthony is an awesome teacher, my son and him work very well together, we couldn't ask for a better teacher for our son. He slso comes to our home for lessons, we would highly recomand him to anyone interested in Saxophone lessons.👍👍👍👍👍👍
· Saxophone · In home My son had the 1st lesson with him, he was friendly and knowledge, he was also patient and encouraging. He made a few correction, and pointed out what he needs to practice for the next lesson.