- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hi, there! My name is Annie M and I can't wait to meet you! I've been teaching private lessons since 2005 and have loved helping my students grow as musicians, grow as people, and enjoy their instrument! I went to Saint Olaf College and earned a degree in Instrumental Music Education in 2005. I'm an energetic and fun person and my teaching style is positive, supportive, and inspiring. I look forward to helping you reach your goals!
I teach private lessons at two local Music & Arts stores in Northern Virginia. I also taught a string camp in July 2014 featuring music from the Disney movie "Frozen." There will be another camp session this summer - details coming soon!
· Piano · In home The worst websit & experince. I wouldn't recommend for anyone!!!
· Violin · In home Annie is a very nice teacher! My son is 7 years old and has been doing great with Annie. Annie replied my emails in a timely manner. Most important of all, she always remind my son the right habit of the way to play violin at the beginning which I think is very important for beginners! She has a lot of patience and encouraged my son a lot! I highly recommend Annie for both young kids and adult students.
· Violin · In studio Annie is extremely patient and encouraging. I've already learned a lot from her in the short time she has been teaching me.
· Violin · In studio Annie is a great teacher. I really like the pace that she takes for each individual student. My daughter is a 5 year old beginner and is doing amazing with Annie. I would definitely recommend her for younger kids.
· Violin · In studio Annie did a great job figuring out my daughter's competency level, as she had been taking lessons with a different teacher previously. Once she had that figured out, she was very adaptable, and worked hard to provide a lesson plan that would work for her. I highly recommend Annie.
· Violin · In studio Very nice and competent. Works great with the child to help strengthen skills and work on necessary areas to improve. Highly recommend!