- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I grew up surrounded by a musical family and was taught to love music at an early age. I hope to pass on that love of music to any student who walks through my doors.
I have a bachelors degree in piano performance, and have been giving private piano lessons since 2011. I have experience teaching beginning and intermediate piano students of all ages, and am comfortable teaching from a variety of method books. I aim to choose material that will be fun, engaging, and learning appropriate for each individual student. Though my training is classical and I believe this provides a good building block for learning music, I like to incorporate many different styles of music, based on students' interests.
*Please note: I currently teach from my home, and we do own a cat. If you are allergic to cats, please let me know - I am happy to make sure the cat is put away during your lesson time and to vacuum/dust as needed.
· Piano · In studio My daughter left her first lesson and said "that was a lot of fun, I can't wait to go next week"
· Piano · In home So far, I've had three lessons with Anna, and she's pretty good. I'm looking forward to having many more lessons with her.
· Piano · In home Anna is a wonderful teacher, my kids enjoy and look forward to having their weekly piano lessons with her. We're very happy to have found her!
· Piano · In home Lovely first lesson. Anna was helpful and encouraging, and she also has a very cute cat to assist.
· Piano · In home Just completed my first lesson and Anna created a very comfortable environment in which to learn. My first impression is that she keys off of what the student is interested in and will be effective in providing the tools necessary for me to reach my goals. She was very positive and encouraging.
· Piano · In studio It was wonderful to have Anna teaching with us at IMAGO Arts Academy in San Antonio! She was always patient with students and maintained expectations for them to stay on top of their practice time. She also worked on music theory at the student's level of learning. Anna is a kind person, a great musician, an organized planner, and an encouraging teacher.
· Piano · In studio I highly recommend Anna as an excellent music teacher. She has a well grounded grasp of the fundamentals, and sense of musicianship. More importantly, she is able to understand each unique individual, and communicate the music lessons they need most.