Here are a few facts about me.
I am a native of France. For a part of my life I had to follow a “practical” course, and earned a degree in aerospace engineering, a profession I practiced successfully for several years at the French spatial agency. But I was eventually able to abandon the engineering profession in order to devote myself entirely to my true calling.
As an opera singer, I have been performing in places such as Cortot concert hall in Paris or Carnegie Hall in New York. I have been teaching voice for years now, to kids and adults. I have also been teaching French since my arrival in the US.
I therefore teach French diction too, to professional singers and actors.
I also enjoy teaching music initiation to the little ones (3 to 6 years old).
I would be happy to answer all the questions regarding my work.
· French · In home It was a pleasure to meet you today Anna. I enjoyed our lesson a lot.
I hope you had a very happy National Teacher's day.
Until our next lesson! In the meantime I'll do some homework. 😊
· French · Online Great teacher. She has engaged my daughter and renewed her interest!
· Classical Voice · In studio Anna was a great teacher. She has always perfectly adapted to my needs and level, finding the appropriate ways to coach me. I have made considerable progress with her and would strongly recommend her sensitive and rigorous teaching.
Among many skills, she herself has an extraordinary voice and vocal technique which will make you even more willing to develop your vocal skills.
· · Anna possesses an incredible voice, her vocal technique is flawless. She is very professional and knowledgeable and can demonstrate the right sound which only a professional singer can do, and which is essential. She is fluent with languages which is an extremely important working on vocal technique, diction, interpretation. Wonderful instructor to work with!
· French · In home Anna is a great example of a teacher who can balance academic rigor with kindness and sensitiveness to an individual student's needs. As a former language teacher myself (German and English), it's something I much valued in her.
· Classical Voice · In home Anna is awesome! Great teacher, great energy and sensitiveness, she always finds a way to my vocal issues.