- Teaches students:
- Ages 8+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
Hi, I'm Angie! I've been working in the beauty industry for over 30 years, starting my own business at 14 years old while going on to work with celebrities and highly influential people around the world.
I graduated from Cosmetology school in 2004 with a certificate in Master Cosmetology and in 2014 my alma mater called me back to put me through the Master Cosmetologist Educators program, where I started a Natural Hair Class sharing my skills from the heart. I find joy in training and teaching others skills or how to be better beauty professionals.
I have braided, weaved, and locced my way around the world, experiencing the best people, places, and cuisine (foodie) while creating hair art on NBA, WNBA players, Olympic medalists, Zumba Goddess Gina Grant, Gospel artist Erica Campbell (Mary Mary), and the amazing filmmaker/director/producer Ava DuVernay (Selma/Queen Sugar, etc.) just to name a few and guess what? You can too!
Braiding is a gift that can be learned. This art form can save you money, make you money and will just simply impress your family and friends.
• 30 years of experience designing, training, and consulting in the area of natural hair care for television, theater, music, fashion, and sports.
• Over 10 years of experience supervising and instructing assistant stylist.
• Have traveled extensively both domestic and international doing hair for multi-racial clientele.
• Able to design styles for large productions, weddings, and special events.
• Able to communicate effectively with individuals, producers, and directors on projects.
• Available locally or will travel!
Educator of hair, nail, and skin.
Hair, Nail, and Skin.