- Teaches students:
- Ages 14 to 50
- Teaching since:
Hello! I am thrilled that you have decided to check out my profile! My name is Andrew and I am a school teacher in the charming city of Savannah, Georgia. Just a few interesting facts about me: I have lived on both coasts of the United States (New York, California, and now Georgia). I have traveled extensively throughout the U.S., Europe, South America, and parts of Asia. After graduating from college, I lived and worked in Santiago de Chile for two years both as an English teacher and working for a Chilian non-profit enterprise to help low-income families. I've also traveled and lived in Seoul, South Korea an English Teacher for 3 years. As you can see, teaching and languages are my passion and I would be more than happy to assist in your journey as you learn the Spanish language.+ Read More
• Contributed raising 3rd-grade scores from last year by nearly 30 percentage points
• Monitored performance and evaluation through an online data system
• Focused on filling academic gaps through weekly and monthly assessments and lessons
• Enhanced richness of lessons with hands-on materials, visuals representation, and interactive technological activities to achieve a more holistic approach
• Worked together with a collaborative and supportive staff to meet/exceed benchmark goals for the year
• Propelled high-achieving students to achieve language benchmarks with 80% proficiency.
• Tabbed as a liaison between teachers and management for communication and meetings
• Lead and co-coordinated two company-wide teacher’s workshops in 2013 and 2014
• Supported as a curriculum editor and lesson creator for ESL teachers.
• Spoke as a school representative for teachers in several marketing campaigns
• Model classroom for visiting VP of Scholastic Asia-Pacific
- Represented as Liason between North American charity organizations and Visocial
-Provided translations from English to Spanish
-Helped expand membership to a record number of applicants and charity funds.
The Level 1 provides introductory education on the fundamental principles and movements of CrossFit.