- Teaches students:
- Ages 14 to 50
- Teaching since:
Hello! I am thrilled that you have decided to check out my profile! My name is Andrew and I am a school teacher in the charming city of Savannah, Georgia. Just a few interesting facts about me: I have lived on both coasts of the United States (New York, California, and now Georgia). I have traveled extensively throughout the U.S., Europe, South America, and parts of Asia. After graduating from college, I lived and worked in Santiago de Chile for two years both as an English teacher and working for a Chilian non-profit enterprise to help low-income families. I've also traveled and lived in Seoul, South Korea an English Teacher for 3 years. As you can see, teaching and languages are my passion and I would be more than happy to assist in your journey as you learn the Spanish language.+ Read More
• Contributed raising 3rd-grade scores from last year by nearly 30 percentage points
• Monitored performance and evaluation through an online data system
• Focused on filling academic gaps through weekly and monthly assessments and lessons
• Enhanced richness of lessons with hands-on materials, visuals representation, and interactive technological activities to achieve a more holistic approach
• Worked together with a collaborative and supportive staff to meet/exceed benchmark goals for the year
• Propelled high-achieving students to achieve language benchmarks with 80% proficiency.
• Tabbed as a liaison between teachers and management for communication and meetings
• Lead and co-coordinated two company-wide teacher’s workshops in 2013 and 2014
• Supported as a curriculum editor and lesson creator for ESL teachers.
• Spoke as a school representative for teachers in several marketing campaigns
• Model classroom for visiting VP of Scholastic Asia-Pacific
- Represented as Liason between North American charity organizations and Visocial
-Provided translations from English to Spanish
-Helped expand membership to a record number of applicants and charity funds.
The Level 1 provides introductory education on the fundamental principles and movements of CrossFit.
Kappa Delta Pi (KDP), International Honor Society in Education, was founded in 1911 to foster excellence in education and promote fellowship among those dedicated to teaching. For over a century, the Society has consistently grown, starting with a local chapter to become the international organization it is today, with an initiated membership that exceeds 1.2 million!
Using a variety of programs, services, and resources, KDP supports and advances educators throughout the phases and levels of their teaching careers.