- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Allyson has loved piano for her whole life. Having taught herself the basics, she began taking formal lessons at age 12. She received a full piano scholarship to college where she earned a Bachelor's degree in Piano Performance. She has worked in schools as well as with private students ranging from age 3 to senior adult.
Each student learns at a different pace because everyone is unique! As a seasoned teacher of almost 20 years, she tailors the lessons to each student's preference without sacrificing a solid, theoretical foundation. Her students have said of her, "She has an obvious passion for what she does and for music in general. That passion is infectious, and it inspired me to practice harder at times and to grow my love for playing as she has." They have also said, "She was always very encouraging and gave me tips to improve my individual practice techniques. Not only that, but she also has incredible patience and understanding."
· Piano · Online Allyson is an amazing teacher!! She is is incredibly knowledgeable, patient, and NURTURING. She has the ability to explain difficult tasks in a logical and systematic way. Things that seemed impossible become possible with Allyson; she teaches her students to take difficult pieces apart and analyze them, learning them slowly and thoroughly.
· Piano · Mrs. Allyson taught my son Bryce how to play piano. He learned a lot from her in his short time of playing the piano. We miss her teaching him. We love and miss you Mrs. Allyson. Bryce learned so much from you. Mrs. Allyson is a great teacher. She understands her students and takes the time to listen and answer and go over what they are playing.
· Piano · Allyson is a great instructor. She has the wisdom to teach you everything that you know. I do miss learning with her and hope to get started back up soon with her. Thanks for teaching me how to get started on playing the piano.
· Piano · In studio Allyson is a skilled instructor and an outstanding performer. She accepts nothing less than each student's personal best. Most of all, she shares her love for piano with such energy that no student leaves wanting less than the best for him or herself. I came away from my time spent with her with an understanding of the importance of discipline and steady practice -- even if some days she had to beg me to practice more ;) . I truly love playing piano every spare moment I get and it's because Allyson's passion is genuinely contagious.