I was born and raised in San Francisco, CA. I moved to Boston to attend the New England Conservatory of Music where I graduated with my Bachelors in Trumpet Performance ('14). I’ve been playing all genres of music since the age of six. Starting with piano, joining the San Francisco Girls Chorus in 2000, then picking up trumpet in 2002 joining orchestras, wind bands and jazz bands.
I am the Trumpet Music Instructor at Cazadero Performing Arts Camp, teaching all day, everyday with lots of friends made my love for music even stronger! I am also a trumpet teacher with the Harmony Program in NYC
I look forward to working with you!
Masterclass, Sectional Coaching, Individual Lessons, Band and Orchestra Coaching, Quintet Coaching
Sectional Coach for Wind Band, Orchestra and Jazz Band
· Trumpet · In home I had three lessons so far over the course of a few weeks and can see that I improved in my range quite a bit. And more than I expected in such a short while. The teacher is such a great person and so fun to talk to.
· Trumpet · In home Alia is a great teacher. You would be very lucky to have her.
· Trumpet · In home Alia is quite wonderful!!!
· Trumpet · In home Alia is always professional, on-time and so extremely knowledgable about her craft. My son is learning a lot from her in a very small timeframe. I highly recommend her as an instructor.
· Trumpet · In home Excellent first lesson. My 9 year old said she learned more in that lesson than several of her music lessons at school combined. She was so excited after it finished.
· Trumpet · In home Excellent first lesson. My year old said she learned more in that lesson than several of her music lessons at school combined. She was so excited after it finished.