- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I believe in teaching all aspects of musicianship when learning an instrument such as music theory, ear training, and singing, just to name a few. I have been private teaching for more than 5 years and I specialize in trombone, music theory/ear training, and piano lessons and have taught a variety of levels. I provide a very inviting environment for students to learn and grow.
* In case of allergies, I will mention that I have 2 cats in my home. Let me know if this is a problem so we can work out a different location.
Churches, PBS Documentary, Oak Ridge Community Orchestra, UT Graduate Brass Quintet, UT Trombone Choir
Adjunct lecturer of music theory courses at the University of Tennessee.
In this position I am in oversee all of the music in this ward. I arrange the music for our Sacrament services. I train pianists and conductors as needed. I substitute for pianists and other music leaders as needed.
I led low brass sectionals for the 6th grade band. We worked on fundamentals and band music.
I taught online group music theory classes for aspiring pianists.
I was hired to teach a music theory class 3 times a semester to the advance piano students.
I was hired for 3 Falls Musicals.
An American honor society for undergraduate students, graduate students, and professors of music. There are currently 205 active chapters and approximately 64,500 individual members.
The governance of U.S. Judo started in 1952, through the efforts of Dr. Henry A. Stone, Major Donn Draeger (USMC), and others. At that time there was no national authority to give guidance to local judo communities and insure the logical and orderly development of judo as a sport. The Amateur Judo Association (AJA) was a first attempt at establishing a national governing structure in conjunction with the Amateur Athletic Union (AAU). Dr. Stone served as the first president. Authority to grant the most coveted Kodokan Judo ranks was assumed by the national organization. High ranking individuals were no longer permitted to grant promotions independently. The growth of local judo organizations was further encouraged, promotion privileges were granted to yudanshakais (regional black belt associations), and a national communications network was opened.
The general purposes of the International Trombone Association shall be: To promote communications among trombonists around the world, to improve the artistic level of performance, teaching, and literature associated with the trombone family and to function as a clearing house for trombone-related ideas and information
· Piano · In home Alexis has a very positive attitude. and is great with kids. My daughter is already making notable progress and enjoying herself, too.
· Trombone · Online
· Trombone · Online
· Trombone · Online I played trombone in high school for four years. Alexis showed me things about the trombone that never knew. She is very professional and I highly recommend her.
· Piano · In studio Alexis is a fantastic teacher! My daughter is learning so much and Alexis is great with not only teaching piano, but also understanding how to deal with a teenager and the doubts they have in their ability to succeed with new things! Alexis is a well-rounded teacher!
· Piano · In studio My daughter has been studying with Alexis for almost two years and we've been very impressed with her progress. So impressed that I've recently started lessons as well!
· Piano · In studio Alexis is very patient with my son. She takes the time to focus on the details to make sure he learning accurately. She has taught him so much!
· Trombone · Online Alexis is awesome. My son was really nervous, but she was extremely patient and made him feel great about playing. Wonderful teacher!!
· Piano · In studio I absolutely loved my first lesson. Alexis is quite patient, easy to talk to and quickly identifies any struggles with very good mannerisms. Looking forward to my next lesson!
· Piano · In studio As a new student and an adult with no formal music training Alexis has been very patient and helpful in teaching me piano. I would recommend her to anyone looking to learn how to play!