- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Males 21 and up
Hi:) My name is Alex. Nice to meet you all. I am so excited I found this website to share my love, passion, expertise and 30 years of experience in the sport, dance, aerial, performance, choreography as well as fitness. I am a former rhythmic gymnastics champion and coach. I worked with Cirque du Soleil, Michael Jackson, just to name a few. I specialize in personalized training in multiple disciplines and techniques. I teach all levels of clientele from very beginners to professionals. I am an aerial artist/ instructor, flexibility, contortion, rhythmic gymnastics coach, equipment manipulation (ball, ribbon, rope, poi-spinning, scarfs dance, hoop, clubs), body and arm wave techniques, acro-dance expert and choreographer in Orlando, Florida area.
• Cirque du Soleil - Michael Jackson - Saltimbanco: Project Moonwalk coaching, staging and direction
• Cirque du Soleil - Saltimbanco - teaching, class planning/research
• Metropolitan Opera NYC - Armida -aerial choreo assistant/coach
• Cirque du Soleil - Viva Elvis - assistant to the acro-choreographer
• Cirque du Soleil - Delirium - original aerial hammock act choreo
• Imago Entertain. - special events, talent management/consulting
• Antigravity - acro, aerial, rhythmic gymnastics choreo
• Cirque Ingénieux - choreography collaboration with Brook Notary
• Wendy Hilliard Foundation - head coach - rhythmic gymnastics competitive program
• Forte Dance School - teacher and choreographer.
• DKROH Culture Center - dancer and dance choreographer
SAG-AFTRA represents approximately 160,000 actors, announcers, broadcast journalists, dancers, DJs, news writers, news editors, program hosts, puppeteers, recording artists, singers, stunt performers, voiceover artists and other media professionals. SAG-AFTRA members are the faces and voices that entertain and inform America and the world. With national offices in Los Angeles and New York, and local offices nationwide, SAG-AFTRA members work together to secure the strongest protections for media artists into the 21st century and beyond.
USA Gymnastics is the sole national governing body for the sport of gymnastics in the United States. This designation comes from the U.S. Olympic Committee, and the International Gymnastics Federation (FIG). USA Gymnastics sets the rules and policies that govern gymnastics in the United States. USA Gymnastics has many responsibilities, including selecting and training the U.S. Gymnastics Teams for Olympic Games and World Championships; promoting and developing gymnastics on a grassroots and national level; and serving as a resource center for member clubs, fans and gymnasts throughout the United States. The organization has programs in men’s and women’s artistic gymnastics, rhythmic gymnastics, trampoline and tumbling and acrobatic gymnastics.
· · I have worked with Alexandra in the performance realm as an artist. She is by far one of the most eloquent artist and performer that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Her work ethic is unparalleled. She is committed and kind. Most importantly, Alexandra has put in the years as an artist to develop her skills. She has a deep understanding of her work and has life experience as one of Cirque du Soleil's acclaimed performers. I highly recommend Alexandra as a teacher and mentor.
· Flexibility Training · In studio Alex is a phenomenal instructor! She really understands how to focus on your personal goals as well as how to encourage you to move in ways you didn't know you could. She has such passion and drive for her students, and it's evident she loves what she does (and her students!).