- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
A. Alexander is a classical baritone who has been performing for over 15 years. His experience varies from ensemble to solo performances. He is well versed in the styles of vocal jazz, traditional and contemporary gospel and musical theater, but his niche has always been classical vocal performance with an emphasis on art songs and spirituals. His ensemble performance credits include The Howard University Choir, The Howard Gospel Choir of Howard University, The 105 Voices of History National HBCU Concert Choir, Howard University’s Premier Vocal Jazz Ensemble Afro Blue, Sam Roberts and the Levites Assembly and the National Broadway Chorus of Washington D.C. He is currently a vocal music teacher at Alice Deal Middle School in Washington DC.
The MTNA was founded in 1876 with the goal of advancing the value of music study and music-making to society while supporting the careers and professionalism of teachers of music. With nearly 22,000 members in 50 states—and more than 500 local affiliates—the MTNA is the preeminent source for music teacher support, where members embody like-minded values and commitment to their students, colleagues and society as a whole, while reaping the rewards of collaboration, continuity and connection throughout the lifetime of their careers.
Mu Phi Epsilon (ΜΦΕ) is a co-ed international professional music fraternity. Today, Mu Phi Epsilon has chapters both nationally and internationally. The fraternity supports achievement in music through the awarding of grants and scholarships, as well as music competitions, concerts, and summer music programs. Much of this work has been supported by the Mu Phi Epsilon Foundation, an organization that has been in existence since 1963, as well as fundraising and donations.
· Singing · In studio Alex made me feel right at home. I am excited to see where our sessions take us.
· Singing · In home Alex has been great with my daughter's lessons. He evaluated her strengths and weakness and developed a plan to help her meet her goals. He is professional and on time. I would highly recommend him.
· Singing · In home Alex is a very strong teacher! He has been very helpful in addressing my daughter's voice needs. I feel very confident that her singing will improve with lessons from him.
· Singing · In studio Great! Knowing I have a long way to go.
Dr. Lewis SAUNDERS, PHD and Mrs Rachel Saunders
· Singing · In studio My wife and I were so well pleased with the learning today cerning tones. We will certainly practice this week and will be ready next Sunday!
· Singing · In studio Prompt; good planning and prep; very knowledgable; fun; very promising
· Choir · In studio Mr. McKeithen is very knowledgable of his craft with music and education. He is equipped to instruct and I have seen him work with children who didn't have opportunities to express themselves through music and he gave them the platform to do so. Alex is great at what he does!
· Singing · In studio Patient, good use of technology to assist with the learning process, reasonable rates. Recommended